He carefully withdraws from me and I immediately feel empty. He pulls me from the bed and we walk softly the bathroom. He turns the shower on and he steps in, pulling me behind him. He holds me close as we shower and let the hot water run over us. I feel like the light bulb went off and now we're both scared and sad. We have two weeks left and this why I didn't want to say anything.

All I want is for us to be close so I reach down and stroke him. I feel him get harder at my touch and my stroking only becomes quicker. He grabs my wrist suddenly and I look up at him with frustration. His eyes are filled dark with lust and I swallow a lump the size of Texas trying to determine what he's thinking. But it's too late...

He pushes me against the wall of the shower and grabs my ass cheeks so my legs wrap around him. One arm is extended, hand pressing against the wall while the other arm is wrapped around my waist. He's already inside me and my body is throbbing for him and aching from the previous several hours. I'm biting down on his shoulder but he pushes me off him "I want to hear you scream" he demands.

As if I have choice. I'm screaming and moaning with every thrust he makes. The water does nothing to drown out my sounds. I'm screaming for him and begging him to give me release. I know it's completely unfair that I ask but I truly want to hear it "Tell me, you want me to stay" I whine. He thrusts harder and I feel like he's possessively taking control of the situation...of my body, mind, and soul.

"Stay with me...fucking stay with me" he growls.

"Fuck" I scream and we both let out deep sighs.

He lowers me to the ground we're both wobbly at this point so we softly stumble to the ground. His back is now against the wall and mine is against his chest. The hot water is now turning warm but we just stay there painting, trying to collect our thoughts. He pushes my hair away from my ear.

"We have two weeks until you think it's time for you to go. But give me these next two weeks to show you what our life could be like...you at least owe me that."

I turn my head to face his eyes. "Okay."

He pulls me in for a soft kiss then breaks away from it. "Okay then. We have to enjoy the day because the kids will be back later tonight. So what shall we do until then? Any ideas?"

I start laughing "What do you want to do since you never get a break."

We grazes over my body "Well, we've already done that and I didn't have to muffle your screams this time."

"I got it" I shout. He looks stunned.

"You need to have a getaway from your kids and this house with a sexy woman."

He looks at me with pure confusion "Isn't that what we're doing now."

"Not entirely" I say.

I stand too quickly and almost fall "Come on, let's get dressed and head over to my cottage."

***

We quickly get dressed and jump in my luxury rental car. I haven't slept in my cottage in over two weeks but it still looks the same. He walks in the door behind me "Cute." I swat his chest. I flip through the take out menus on the table they provided me and fan them out to him.

"What shall it be sir?"

He pulls the Chinese takeout menu "This place is good. I haven't eaten here in a while."

We quickly browse through the menu and I order for delivery. Meanwhile, he's flipping through the channels to see if there's any good movies on.

"Tired of Frozen" I smirk.