I go back to his chair and sit comfortably and act coy. He walks in expecting me and a grin streaks across his face. I stand up to greet the four coaches. All seem to inspect me and look me up and down. I guess I'll take it as a compliment considering none of their wives are as hot as me or are remotely fashionable like me I arrogantly think to myself. He guys "This is Hannah. My girlfriend."

I let the title slide considering we haven't talked about anything and figuring this isn't the time for me to let him know I'm only here for another month.

"Hannah, this is Tom, Ashton, Luke, and you remember Brandon." I shake all of their hands and smile at each one. "It's nice to finally meet you guys. Brandon, long time no see." Brandon is smiling so hard I feel like he's about to laugh.

"Hannah brought the pizza for the boys"

"I hope that was okay?"

All four of them nod. Tom turns "Coach, we need to have a short meeting to discuss the upcoming game on Friday."

"Alright, Tom. Ashton remind the boys to quickly get cleaned up and get moving. We're having practice tomorrow and Thursday. These boys need to be ready on Friday."

Ashton turns to leave while Brandon and Tom take seats at the long table. Just then Chloe and Crew come barging in like the own the joint. Chloe spots me right away and runs to me.

"Hi" she squeals.

"Hi" I squeal back. We embrace for a long snuggle until Crew pouts. To which then I pull both of them in my lap while the coaches discuss a few things.

"Hey, Peyton...If you have a meeting. I can take them home. You can drive my car and I'll take yours."

He shakes his head and smiles "You don't have to, they can wait here."

"Nah, its fine..." I turn to the kids "You guys ready cause I'm starving."

I pull them both out of my lap and before I leave the office Peyton gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you in an hour or so" he whispers.

I scurry the kids along the locker room and buckle them in the SUV. We arrive back at his place a few minutes later and pull out some of the leftovers from yesterday's BBQ. The kids end up eating a pretty good amount of potato casserole, macaroni and cheese, and cut up hot dogs. By the end the kids are covered in food. It's actually pretty cute so I take a few shots and text Peyton proof that they ate and covered the rest of the table with food.

I'm not sure how Peyton feels about me helping his kid's bath so I just wipe them down pretty good with a warm wash cloth over their faces, hands, and arms. Crew runs to his room and throws on his Batman pj's and I help Chloe slide on her princess ones. We snuggle up on the couch and watch Frozen again.

Kill me now.

It is 8 o'clock and the kids are falling asleep, but Peyton isn't home yet so I put the kids to bed myself in his bed.

I grab his sweat pants and a tee shirt to wear instead of my jeans. I snuggle up back on the couch when I hear the door jerk open. He walks into the living room and plops down next to me. He pulls me close and starts playing with a strand of my hair.

"Rough night?" I ask.

"Longer than I expected. We had to talk about a few players, watched a few tapes, and talked about our plan for Friday...And of course they grilled me about you!"

I look at him and start laughing "Let me guess...they asked where is she from? What does she do? Does she cook? Blah blah blah-"

But I'm interrupted when his lips meet mine and he too quickly pulls away. "No...they asked if you were good in bed and I said you had a tight ass!" he growls. I start laughing in his face.

"You're joking. No they didn't?"

"No seriously, babe. It was probably the funniest and most awkward conversation I have ever had with my friends and colleagues."

"Well....did you at least tell them I have tight ass."

He pulls me into his lap to where I am now straddling him. "I told them not only you have a tight ass, but a tight puss-"

I interrupt him and start sucking on his lips.

His fingers dig deep into my waist. And our breathing quickens. I pull away "I put the kids in our bed."

Fuck did I just say OUR. Please tell me he didn't hear that.

Unsure if he did or not, he's already pulled me back down and we fall to the floor. We laugh like little kids and he continues kissing me.

"Fine, I'll take you right here. It seems appropriate since I've already taken you on the same table my kids have eaten at." I start laughing at the very moment.

He removes his shirt and I take off mine. He tugs his slacks down and I use my feet to push the rest off of him. He simultaneously pulls my sweats down and immediately notices I'm not wearing any panties. He looks up "Seriously, do you always come this prepared?" I start laughing.

"Of course why do you think I brought a bag in my car and asked you to bring it in with you?

"You brought an overnight bag...God, you're amazing."

In one quick thrust he's inside me. I'm moaning his name and I can't seem to stop. But I decide we need to switch it up. So I force us around where I'm on top riding him. "Fuck, baby..." he moans.

I feel that delicious sensation of stretching again and I'm struggling to stay quiet. He sits up against the couch and our chests touch. I'm grinding him intensely and he's got a hand in my hair while other pushes me deeper on my lower back. He can tell I'm struggling so he begins swallowing my screams, moans, and whines and it pushes him over the edge. I feel him roar inside me which pushes me over the edge and I'm come completely undone. My hands wrap around his neck and rest on his chest. He kisses me softly on my temple and strokes my hair.

"So yes, I told them you have a great ass. But it's only mine to grab...And I also told them that my kids absolutely adore you" out of breath.

I kiss his chest "I'm glad you think I have a great ass. And I also adore your kids."

We sit there in silence and in absolute bliss until he says "I heard what you said...OUR bed. I know you didn't mean it but it still sounded nice."

Quickly trying to avoid an awkward conversation after a great sexual encounter I pull away from his chest "Hungry?"

"Starving" he growls and starts sucking on my neck.

"No, I mean food" I giggle.

"Baby, there's always time for food."

I start going crazy when he starts sucking on my neck working his way down until his mouth is sucking hard on my breast and palming the other. Still inside me, I feel him get harder and harder with every growing second.

He lays me down, trapped beneath him, and with my legs wrapped around him. How is he hard for me 10 minutes later? But he soon answers my question.

"Baby, I haven't had sex in 3 years. So the next couple weeks you better do your stretching." He nuzzles back to my neck and I start to lose control as he pumps in and out of me deeply and possessively. I'm soon lost in a world of perfection where I'm happy and actually living.