We squeeze in and the door closes.

My heart starts to pound, when I realise that our bodies are unconventionally pressed up again one another.

Her chest is pressed against mine and her hair tickles my face.

Her hair smells like shea butter and molasses.

I try to turn my attention away from her, but every time I move, her body rubs against mine.

Am I the only one feeling hot?

Nope, it's hot in here.

When I move backwards slightly, she trips forwards, because someone behind her moves too.

She clutches the files close to her, trying to avoid and crinkles and creases.

The elevator 'dings' and opens, causing a group of people to quickly walk out.

The sudden opening of space, makes her fly backwards and hit the wall, with myself crashing straight into her!

If my body was close to hers before, it's even closer now.

I can feel every inch of her body against mine, from her soft breasts to the curves of her hips and the thickness of her thighs.

Hardly anybody around us takes any notice, too squashed to comprehend.

I look down at her to see that she is biting her lip and looking anywhere but my direction.

Is she blushing?

I thought that she might be less interested in me if I was rude.

But for some reason I'm glad that she thinks I look good.

I look at the dial, that sits over the door and it reads the floor number I need.

Finally!

The elevator doors open and we step out.

I see her breath out shakily and smooth her clothes over.

I start to walk towards the conference room and she follows.

There are a group of men standing outside and waiting.

I look at the time and realise that I have just made it.

I breathe out and stand upright, straightening out my suit jacket, before approaching the group.

"Gentlemen" I say, raising my voice slightly.

They turn their attention towards me and immediately, some of their gazes are already on Temah, scanning her body from head to toe lustily.

I step in front of her and plaster a far from genuine smile on my face.

"Let's go in and discuss the next steps of the outgoing story, shall we?" I ask rhetorically.

I start walking, making sure that Temah is no more than 2 feet away from me.

I walk into the conference room and wait for them to take their seats, rolling my eyes at the idiots that fight for a seat on the other side of her.

She seems to hardly notice, sitting quietly and setting up her pens, notebook and recording device.

She starts to write the date, neatly in the left hand corner of the page and waits for me to start.

Once the noise dies down, I start by greeting everyone formally.

Temah writes down the names of all the people in attendance based on the name cards in front of them.

Once she does that, we start.
                           ***

After a long meeting, we are finally done.

I relax my shoulders and stand up from my seat, making my way out of the door.

I step out and look around, trying to find my secretary.

I spot her, being cornered by one of the people in the meeting!

Kyle White

One of the company's partners and a leading journalist.

He was sitting next to her and now he  is talking to her by herself.

I watch as they talk, feeling annoyed, when he makes her turn away bashfully.

Having seen enough, I walk over there and call her attention.

"Temah. We have another meeting to get to in five" I say, coldly.

The man shrugs and reaches into his jacket inner pocket and back, with a small business card.

"If you ever need anything... Call me" he says with a small grin.

She shyly takes the card from him and tucks it into her purse.

He strides off and leaves her with me.

She turns to me.

"Are you ready to go?" She asks, looking up at me.

I nod shortly and start walking. She follows.

I make a mental note to do another background check on Kyle.

He's a very intelligent guy, but clearly not very professional.

I can't have him fraternising with my employees.

Especially not Temah...

————————————————
Hey all!

Did you like this one?

What do you think will or should happen next?

Question of the day: Cardi or Nicki?

My answer: I usually don't care bout rapper beef, but Nicki all the way. No questions to be asked, hands down!

Until next time....

~ Xo