Chapter 7(2)

Noah's P.O.V. ~

I love my mate, I really do, but her being a human makes it really hard for me. If she were a werewolf, we would've got to the second stage - which is marking each other by the way - and then we would complete the mating later on. But no, the moon goddess had to give me a mate for a human, not that I despite any one them-- wait I take that back there are some humans who are annoying, like our math teacher.

Man, we're getting out of topic here, back to what I was saying. I have a human as a mate, me, soon-to-be-alpha. It just won't get through my head, I have heard that an some alphas get human mates, but I didn't think it would happen to me.

I'm got a feeling that I'm being racist towards humans. Sigh, I should talk to my dad about this, this mate thing is really missing with my head, and here I thought when I get a mate we will fall in love instantly when we lock eyes, mark each other and then mate, graduate high school and then I will be the alpha and she will help me lead as the luna.

Back to where we was, Jane introduced Sabrina to us, and then both of the girls sat down and began chatting-- well, Jane is the only one who's talking and Sabrina is listening. Out of no where, a blond mop of hair comes and sit herself down on my lap and began kissing me and of course out of instinct I began kissing her back.

And who do you think this blond is? Yep, if you guessed that this is the school's slut, then you guessed right. I mind linked Kyle to save me, he then cleared his throat loudly, which got Megan to stop, turn to him and snapped at him by saying "What?!" Which got Ellie to continue what Kyle started and said, "Well Megan, no one wants to see you here on our table so-" Then Ellie pointed at Megan with her finger and continued, "-take yourself and sit where you belong." Then she pointed at the where jogs and cheerleaders sat.

"Listen her bi-" Megan begun but Kyle interrupted her, "Don't you call her that, because that's what you are." He said angrily. I look at Kyle and saw that he's vey angry. Megan proceeded to huff and got up from my lap and went to her table.

"There baby, she's gone now." Ellie soothed Kyle, then she stood up and took Kyle away with her and said, "I'm really sorry guys, I got to go and calm him down." She smiled and went away, outside the cafeteria. You're wondering why Kyle got mad at her? Well, let's say that Megan is a bully, and she used to bully Ellie, then it all stopped when Kyle turned six-teen and discovered that Ellie is his mate. When Ellie told him that, he had gone all hulk on Megan, shouting at her and almost hitting her. That got her to minimize her bullying act a bit but it's not gone completely. Then Megan being the jealous girl that she is tried to mess up things between the couple which ended up pretty badly, and I'm not talking about it because it a pretty long story, and because I'm a lazy ass.

Back to where we were.

Megan, sigh, what an annoying girl. She started following me everywhere now because we just had a quickie in the janitor's closet, from that day on she kept boasting about it and spreading rumors that she's my girlfriend, what a desperate bitch. And I'm not the only one she did, she did most of the football team. You noticed the 'most'? Well, some of those football players were in a relationship and she tried to ruined it by sleeping with them. Some of those guys ignored her and the others were stupid enough to sleep with her. I guess she was too good to pass for them.

"Who is that girl?" We all snapped our heads back to Sabrina.

"That was Megan," Kale answered her, "she's an A-grade bitch," And then Jane interrupted Kale, "She hooks up a lot, and believe me when I say a lot I mean it. The thing you just saw, was a regular thing for her to do." Jane said disgust dripping from her words. The table went quite and we resumed eating. Then all of a sudden Sabrina squealed an 'oh, my god,' and all the gang looked at her a confused expression on their faces. "Jane, I've seen her making out with my brother in front of his car, and today in the morning he was happy, and of course he is a grumpy person in the morning, maybe they hooked up?" She finished with a thoughtful expression on her face.