Chapter 6

Sabrina P.O.V. ~

Do you ever feel like you've been watched? Like someone is watching your every move?

Well, right now, I was feeling the same.

Today started out normally, I woke up, did my morning routine, ate breakfast, and then went to school.

After River parked his car I went to my locker, and that's when the feeling of being watched began.

When I turn around to search see who is watching me, all I find is people near their lockers, a couple making out, and some people talking with friends, which is normal. I didn't find something unusual, so I turned around to my locker to get my books.

Suddenly all I see was dark, and I felt hands cover my eyes. "Guess who?" A very familiar, cheerful voice said. I know this voice she's the only person who seems happy and cheerful on the mornings, and school mornings at that!

"Jane!" I exclaimed. I felt her uncover my eyes and turned around. I greeted her with hug, which I always do with my old friends back home. That thought made me frown. I wonder how they're doing.

"Sab, what's wrong you were happy a second ago and now you're sad all of a sudden." She frowned too.

I shook my head, "Don't worry, nothing's wrong. It's just I miss my friends back home and I remember something I usually do around them." I said with a sad smile.

Her frown deepened, "I'm sorry that you miss them, but you have us now right? I mean, it's not like we're replacing your old friends or anything, it's just I want you to feel happy and not sad all the time." She said.

I nodded. It was silent for a while, so I decided to busy myself with my locker, so it will not be as awkward.

"Soooo...." Jane said shifting on her legs uncomfortably.

"Soooo...." I mimicked her.

Jane cleared he throat for a while, and it's annoying me a bit.

"Jane! Stop it please" I nearly screamed.

"I'm sorry." She muttered and looked down.

Then I heard the bell go off.

Just as the bell rang Jane fled away.

I sighed, so much for a morning.

God, me and my short temper, now she hates me, I know she does. I huffed and went to my first period.

I hope that Jane forgives me; I don't want to lose my first friend here, and specially a good one!

############################################################################

I was heading to lunch when I bumped into someone, then fell flat on my butt. I looked around to make sure no one was looking, but thankful everyone was heading to the cafeteria to have lunch. I'm not really concerned that I fell, but it would be humiliating for people to see me flat on my ass, sitting on the floor.

I looked up to see a hand out stretched and very beautiful blue eyes. He was smiling at me sheepishly.

"Ah....mhm.... I'm sorry?" I guess he's nervous that it came out in the question.

I gave out a light chuckle, took his hand and got up and brushed my pants. "It's okay, you weren't looking, so am I, so I guess I should apologize too." I smiled sweetly at him.

Suddenly his cheeks reddened, so does his neck and his ears. "Awwwww, you're blushing" I cooed at him.

He cleared his throat and then stood straight. "Excuse me, but that is not a blush, I would like to say that I got red all over that's it." he said firmly, and nodded his head on time.