What I Did not Expect

Hello, This is my first book, and I hope I will do a good job, cause usually when I write stories I keep them to myself because I feel nervous or conscious about my writing and I'm afraid of peoples opinion, so my Friend said to give it a try and kept bugging me about it. Sorry about my ranting, like I said, this is my first story - that I post on wattpad - so hope you like it. 

Please be patient :)

COMMENT, VOTE AND TO UR LIBRARY !! PLEASE !

Noah Ashton, the school player, the boy that you see with a different girl every day, the boy that sees that girls are just objects to use. Oh, did I mention that he is soon-to-be alpha of the moon pack, the largest and strongest pack in the U.S?  What happens to Noah when he finds his mate on the first day of senior year? Will she be able to tame him? Will he be able to quit his player ways to be the mate that she needs?

_____________________________________

Meet Sabrina Mathews, a normal girl that  is forced to move from Minnesota to California away from her hometown with her brother and her parents for a new job, will she be able to start a new life? What will happens when she discover that werewolves are not mythical creatures? What she will do when she is mated to one? Will she accept the fact that werewolves are real?

_____________________________________

Plz be patient this is my first book ^^ thanks  

COMMENT, VOTE AND ADD TO UR LIBRARY !! PLEASE !