Chapter 1

Sabrina's P.O.V~

Today is the day, the day that I start a new life here in California, the place of heat, the place that you're going to enjoy your time having fun, from having a nap on the beach to having a swim.

As I stared at the brown building a head of me, I felt very depressed to get back school with no one to talk to, or to hang out with. You see I'm not that good at making friends because being the shy girl, I find trouble making new friends that's why I didn't like it when we moved here. My brother have no problems at making friends being football player and all. Today I was wearing a tank top above of it a pink blouse with a baby jeans shorts and a black converse. As I walked in I felt that everyone's stare on me. Why are they staring? Didn't their mothers tell them it rude to stare?

Walking to the office to get my schedule, I saw a woman in here late thirties sitting behind her desk, I walked up to her. "Hi, I'm Sabrina Mathews I came to get my schedule? ", I said to the woman. "Oh right, I forgot that today we will have a new student just a sec, sweetie. By the way my name is Mrs. Parker", she said smiling. After a waiting for a while she handed me my schedule, "here you go sweetie there's a map behind so you won't get lost" Mrs. Parker said.

After getting my schedule, I headed to my locker to get my books. After getting my books I headed to my first class, English. Once I stepped inside my English class I felt self-conscious about myself from all the staring that I got. "Hello there, you must be the new student, Sabrina, right?" the teacher said. He looked in his early thirties; he wore a button-up shirt with a tie, and black pants. "Yeah, I'm Sabrina" I said smiling hoping to give a first good impression. "Welcome, I'm Mr. Jenkins. There's a seat at the back near the window you can sit there, so we can continue our lesson, shall we?" he said. "Sure" I said, heading at the back to my seat I can't help but notice the guy in front of my seat, he's lean and muscular, with black raven-like hair, and piercing bright blue eyes. Sitting on my seat, I sighed. This is going to be a long day.

After the first period I headed to my next class, while walking I heard something, so I turned around to be faced by a girl with brown hair, and bright blue eyes. "Hey, I'm Jane, you're new here, right?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm new here, I'm Sabrina by the way" I replied. "OK, do you want me to walk you to your next class? Or do you want to go alone?" Jane asked. "If that's not a problem with you, and I have History" I answered. "OK then, let's go, we don't want you to be late for your second class on your first day, do we?" Jane teased. I nodded for an answer.

############################################################################################

After walking to my second class we stopped to a halt. "OK, this is Mr.Johnson's class, he's the youngest teacher in school, and he's attractive, a lot of girls tried hooking up with him, but they ended up being expelled, so don't do anything, got it ?" I nodded for an answer. "OK, now I will be leaving, have fun!!" She waved and went to her class. I sighed. Here I go, i thought.

As I entered the class, I felt many pairs of eyes on me. "New student, Sabrina?" The teacher asked. Jane is right, he is young and attractive. " Yeah, I'm Sabrina" I replied smiling. " OK, welcome I'm Mr.Johnson, and well as you now I'm your history teacher, please go take a seat we can start our lesson" I nodded, and went to search for an empty seat.

I found a seat at the back of the class. On my way to my seat - which was at the back of the class - I kept reminding myself not to fall and make a fool out of myself on my first day of school. I arrived safely to my seat, and thanked god that I didn't tripped on my way. "OK class, get your text books and open it to page 23" Mr.Johnson said.

Looking around the class, I didn't help but notice the seat in front my seat was empty, I pushed this thought in the back of my mind and continued to look around the class room. A lot of girls were looking at the teacher and drooling, some of them was ready to jump on his bones too. Wow, horny much?, I chuckled to myself silently.

Ten minutes after the class started the door suddenly opened, and a guy with brown curly hair entered. "Mr.Ashton, what did I tell you about being late?" Mr.Johnson questioned the guy. "Sorry Mr.Johnson, I got caught up with something" The guy said. "This is the last time I'm warning you Mr.Ashton, now take a seat please" Mr.Johnson sighed tiredly. "OK, this is the last time" He agreed. The guy walked through the tables and took a seat in front of me.

############################################################################################

Walking with Jane to the cafeteria, I saw different people on each table. There are the nerds, the jogs and the cheerleaders on the other table, Goths, geeks, and loners each on their separate table. It felt wrong for people to be separated by their looks. I sighed, "So where are we going to sit?" I asked Jane. "Well, me and my friends sit near the windows, so you better hurry, so can meet them all." She said smiling.

When we became near the table, I became nervous all of a sudden. What if they don't like me? What if they thought I was weird? Will they treat me as friend or an outsider? All those questions suddenly fluttered around my head. Now standing at the table, I saw three guys and two girls sitting on the table, chatting happily among themselves. "Hiya, guys" Jane waved. All of them looked up and waved.

"Guys, this is Sabrina, Sabrina these are my friends, Ian, Kale, Ellie and last but not least Noah." It was the same guy from my history class, the same guy with those green eyes and messy Brown curly hair. "Hi, I'm Sabrina." I mumbled, too shy to talk. "Well, c'mon sit Sabrina or are you going to stay standing during the lunch time?" Jane teased. "Oh, yeah of course I'll sit." After I sat I felt eyes watching me so hard that I thought it left holes in my body, looking around to find who that person is, I spotted Noah. He was watching me cautiously from the time I sat, feeling awkward I snapped my attention to the people that I'm sitting with.

Kale, is not a bad looking guy, In fact he's attractive. With his light brown eyes and blonde hair I can predict that he have girls swooning over him. I think he reminds me of Justin Bieber, with the hair style and his taste of clothes, even his looks are similar to Justin. I can tell that he's pretty tall, maybe 6,1 ft.? Yeah, I think that pretty tall and he have some muscles in him too, I predict that he plays football, or any other sport. I have to get to know him to find out.

Moving on there's Ian, also brown hair, but with light blue yes almost to be grey. He's built too, more than Kale is. And I'm pretty sure that he plays football, judging by the muscles on him. Let's say that Kyle is attractive also, being built, with good looks, I can predict also that he have girls following him around, but I have to stick around to see if that's true or not. Well, scratch that by the looks of it, I'm guessing that Ellie is Ian's girlfriend, hence they're sitting close to each other- almost in cuddling position!

Lastly, there's Noah.

**************************************************************

A/N:::: Hi, this is my new book " What I Did not Expect " hope you like the first chapter. I'm not used to writing and publishing so please be patient with me and I don't know when I'm going to update. But I will,soon.

Sabrina as Barbara Palvin and Jane as Alexandra Daddario

COMMENT, VOTE AND ADD TO UR LIBRARY PLEASE !!

Not entirely edited >.< I need an editor please? PM if you're interested :)

Peace out~

XoReshaoX