Chapter 3

Sabrina P.O.V.~

Waking up in the morning I feel sore, the bath I took did nothing apparently to help my sore muscles. Yawning, I got up and headed to the bathroom, and did my morning routine.

After I finished, I went to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. Thinking about yesterday had me smiling; I never thought I would make friends in such a long time! I really need to work on my charismatic skills. Sigh, I continued to search in my closet for a fit outfit for school. Let's see I need my outfit to be cute and sexy, not too cute in a childish way, and not too sexy. Sigh, it's really hard to pick out clothes. Guys are lucky, they don't need to think about what they're going to wear, they just wear anything and they look great too!

Still searching through my closet, I found the perfect outfit for the day. Wow, that's just the outfit I had in mind, not too cute, not too sexy. Picking up my black skirt and my ruffled pink shirt, I put them on. After I wore my clothes, I went to search for my pink converse. Where the hell is it?

"MOM, did you see my pink converse?" I asked. "Did you try looking under your bed?" She came to my room with a raised eyebrow. "Um, no?" I scratched behind my neck. "Well, go on, search" She urged. I went my bed, got on the floor and bent down. There, I found my pink converse; I grabbed it and stood straight. "Heh, I found it?" I tried laughing it off. My mom smirked and said, "See, if you actually try and search you would find it, now come on down stairs let's get some you breakfast" I smiled and nodded eagerly.

My mom is actually pretty, I inherited my brown hair form her, but sadly I did not inherit her green eyes. I got my brown eyes from my dad, don't get me wrong I love my dad, but it would be cool to have green eyes. Me and my brother don't look alike, it's like weren't siblings at all!!! My brother you can say he's a player, he have a lot of friends, he's charismatic, and a super flirt, but I love my brother the way he is.

I was starving from all of that thinking of something to wear, and searching for my shoes. Skipping down the stairs with my mom, I smiled. The smell of bacon and scrambled eggs. Yummmmmmmm. "Come sweetheart, sit" My father sat there, with a cup of coffee in one hand, while the other is trying to grasp the newspaper. My father is not too old not too young, he's forty.

He and my mom married when they were twenty-one. After months of their marriage, my mom discovered that she was pregnant with my brother, a year later, I happened. My mom and father still love each other and happily still married. I always wanted that kind of love, they never got bored from each other, even after almost twenty years of marriage.

"Good morning, daddy" I greeted my dad. You can say I'm a 'Daddy's girl'. I always admired my dad, he works for us, and care for us, loved us, and most of all he brought us to this world. My father looked up from his newspaper and grinned. "How it's not a good morning when I saw my baby girl?" He said. I skipped to his side and kissed his cheek. "Aw daddy thanks" I laughed. "C'mon eat so you won't be late for school, and for me I have to go to work" He said. "OK, see ya later daddy" I grinned. My dad went to my mom and kissed her, I made gagging noises.

Both of my parents, "Now it's your turn" My dad said as he let go of my mom and came to my side. He kissed me on the forehead then went out of the door. As my dad left, my brother came in, kissed my mom on the cheek, then came and sat down next to me. "Good morning, baby sis" He happily said. There's only one reason for him to be happy in the morning, that he got laid. You see, my brother is not a morning person, accept of conditional terms of course.

"Why good morning to you too big bro, why happy in the morning, usually you're a grumpy person in the mornings" I tested. "Nothing, really" He shrugged, and scratched his nape. Ha, I knew it!!! "You got laid, didn't you?" I narrowed my eyes. River chocked on the orange juice. My brother coughed really hard, his eyes became red, and so is all of his face. I laughed loudly. "Oh my god, your face" I laughed so hard, that my stomach is hurting.