"Anyway, the gathering will be a picnic and it will be held at U.A. High's rooftop since you can't exactly leave the school compound. We've asked permission from Aizawa-sensei and he gave us the green sign as long as we behave ourselves." Midoriya informed you.

You raised a brow when you heard that your strict homeroom teacher allowed a bunch of kids who attracted troubles wherever they go to have a picnic on the school rooftop where potential harm might happen.

However, you weren't one to complain so you simply just went along with it. "Is there anything I need to bring or prepare?"

"Hmm," Midoriya hummed thoughtfully, pondering over your question before answering you. "I think everyone's bringing food to share, so I guess you can do that too."

"Alright, I'll see what I can prepare."

"Nice! We're all meeting at three pm at the school gate before heading up to the rooftop. You can either meet us at either place, it's up to you. I can't wait for tomorrow!" Midoriya exclaimed and you could imagine the excited grin stretching on his face.

Chuckling at your friend's enthusiasm, you replied, "Same here. I'll see you tomorrow Izuku-kun."

"See you tomorrow, (Name)-chan! Have a great day today!"

The two of you exchanged one last goodbye before the call came to an end. Without even looking in the mirror, you knew your face was glowing with happiness as (e/c) orbs twinkled in excitement for tomorrow.

All that occupied your thoughts for the rest of the day was the picnic tomorrow and you were looking forward to it, your heart swelling at the thought of spending an entire day sharing laughter and creating new memories with your friends.

***

Music was playing in the background as your body danced in tune, your lips singing along to the lyrics of the song. It was the day of Class 1-A gathering and you were currently bustling around the kitchen preparing the food you had decided to bring to the picnic.

After your phone call with Midoriya, you spent the whole day searching for ideas on what you should bring. Once you settled the final list of food, you went out to the closest grocery store, with permission from Aizawa, to buy the necessary things you needed for preparation.

Since the picnic was happening in the late afternoon, you had plenty of time to prepare. So, you spent the morning lounging around and didn't start until after lunchtime.

"Should I cut the sandwiches into triangles or rectangles?" You muttered, staring at two different pictures of sandwiches on your phone. "What's the difference anyway? It's still sandwich no matter what shape I cut them in."

Just then, the doorbell rang throughout your apartment, bringing you out of your mental debate on sandwich shapes.

An excited grin appeared on your face, (e/c) orbs glowing when you realized who was at the door. Placing the knife that was in your possession gently on the countertop, you wiped your hands on the apron you were wearing before making your way towards the entrance.

Unlocking the door, you opened it to reveal familiar spiky blonde hair that always seemed to defy nature.

"Katsuki-kun, you came! I thought you were going to abandon me." You waggled your eyebrows teasingly and moved out of the way so the blonde could enter.

"Shut up!" Bakugou growled while removing his shoes and marched past you towards the kitchen.

Chuckling to yourself, you closed the door and made sure it was locked before following after the blonde. Upon entering the kitchen, you saw that Bakugou was unloading his own bags of grocery.