Chapter 9

Later that Day at Ashley's House:

Ashley: "So Roxy asked you about Destiny?"

Jennessa: "Yea about mermaid stuff it's so annoying."

Ashley: "Yea she's getting on my nerves too"

Destiny: "Mine too but if she asks you anything about me or any of you guys to one another make sure you talk to us."

Ashley: "Ok."

Destiny: "So have you seen anything with Roxy?"

Jennessa: "No not yet. Maybe she's not a bad mermaid she's probably just like one of us."

Destiny: "Are you kidding me?!?!''

Jennessa: "No I'm not kidding you maybe she's not and I don't understand why your getting so upset over some girl that we rarely talk to!"

Destiny: "Whatever I don't have time for this I gotta go anyway. I'll talk to you guys later."

*Destiny stormed off and went back to her house, and Jennessa & Ashley were left in Ashley's room*

Ashley: "Why does she get so mad over nothing it's so stupid."

Jennessa: "I know right! So are you really done being a mermaid?"

Ashley: "Yea I am are you?"

Jennessa: "I don't know maybe I just don't want Destiny to be alone."

Ashley: "She's not going to be alone we will still be her friend just not her mermaid friend."

Jennessa: "Ok well where do we get rid of this then?"

Ashley: "Not sure but I'm sure well be able to get rid of our tails for good."

Destiny's P.O.V

After that fighting she had done with her friends she decided to go to the one place she could release herself from the real world a world she didn't know existed 2 years ago. The place which she had shared with her friends but no longer would she share it. It would be hers. She knew her friends were done being a mermaid but why would they want to take back and get rid of something so great? Destiny didn't knos but she knew she always would be a mermaid, even if that means she doesn't get to share it with her best friends.

-----------

Kind of short chapter but I will publish 2 more chapters tonight! 😊

Happy Friday!🎉 Thanks readers!😘