Chapter 25: First Day. (Part 1/2)

At School (Ashley's P.O.V):

"Bye mom!" I said and shut the door then waved goodbye to my mom as she drove off. I walked to my locker and opened it up to get my books for my first 2 classes. I saw Jenna and Jennessa walking together in the hallway. I looked at Jennessa and she looked at me, I smiled at her then she looked away and started talking to Jenna again. I just have to get through this week...

Destiny's P.O.V:

"Hey Destiny." I heard someone say, and I turned around it was Ashley.
"Oh hey Ashley." I said and turned back around to my locker.
"Are you still friends with Jennessa?" Ashley asked.
"I don't know why?" I asked her.
"Because I was wondering if you would talk to her for me." Ashley said.
"About what?" I asked and turned around and faced her.
"To ask her if" Ashley started to say but didn't finish.
"To ask her if what?" I asked.
"Nevermind." Ashley said and walked off.
"Okay then." I said and closed my locker then walked to my homeroom.

Jenna's P.O.V:

I was walking to homeroom when Mr.Perkins stopped me. (He's the principal)
"Jenna, just the person I needed." Mr.Perkins said.
"Am I introuble?" I asked.
"No, I would like you to meet Aria, she's a new student and I want you to show her around." Mr.Perkins said.
"Hi i'm Aria." The girl said, she was pretty, she was wearing a white shirt with a gray cardigan and this really pretty necklace with a mermaid on it. Her hair was long and blonde with this little braid in her hair.
"Hey i'm Jenna." I said and smiled at her.
"Nice to meet you Jenna." Aria said.
"What are your classes?" I asked Aria.
"Homeroom is English, 2nd social studies , 3rd science, 4th German, Lunch, 6th Keyboarding, 7th Math." Aria told me.
"Cool we have all the same classes." I told her and she smiled.
"Well you both should get to homeroom, you don't want to be late." Mr.Perkins said.
"Yea come on let's go." I told Aria and we walked to homeroom.

After homeroom, and 2nd hour (Hailey's P.O.V):
I walked to my locker and put my other binders and books in my locker and shut my locker. I didn't have to grab anything because I have choir next. As I was walking down the hall I saw Jenna with a new girl, they were talking and once they would laugh. I miss Jenna. But she has new friends and I should be happy for her. Right?
In choir:
"Hi Mr.Burk" I said on the way to my seat.
"Hello Hailey." Mr.Burk said back. Then I waited for class to start I was 3 minutes early. It's only 9:32 and class starts at 9:35 so i'm early.

Aria's P.O.V: (She was the mystery girl)
I like Jenna, she's funny and nice. I'm glad I made a friend on the first day.
"You must be the new student." said Mrs.Mcgaugh and she smiled at me.
"Yes I am my name is Aria." I said
"Well Aria you can sit where ever you like we don't exactly have a seating chart yet." Mrs.Mcgaugh said.
"Okay." I said and walked over to sit next to Jenna.