Chapter 19: Growth. (Part 2/2)

Lakewood Hospital: (Jenna's P.O.V)

"Mrs.Williamston I am really worried about Hailey." I said to Hailey's mother.  We were waiting outside of Hailey's room.
"I know Jenna but i'm sure Hailey is fine, now i'm going to go to the cafeteria would you like something?" Hailey's mom asked me.
"No thank you i'm going to wait for Destiny to get here and see what the doctor has to say." I told her.
"Okay well if you need anything I have my cellphone or if the doctor comes back with some news about Hailey." Hailey's mom said and smiled then she went out of the swinging doors and left.

"Jenna!" Destiny called 2 minutes after Hailey's mom left.
"Destiny finally you came!" I said and ran to hug her.
"Is Hailey alright?" Destiny asked.
"I don't know the doctor hasn't came back to tell me or Hailey's mom anything,  but I hope she's alright." I told Destiny.
"Me too. Oh! and also Jennessa & Ashley came along I hope that's okay with you." Destiny said.
"Yeah it's alright." I said then sat down on one of the chairs and Destiny sat next to me, then I saw Jennessa and Ashley come through the swinging doors and they sat down next to Destiny.
"Is Hailey okay?" Asked Jennessa.
"I don't know." I told her.
"What happened?" Asked Ashley.
"Well I was at Hailey's house because we were supposed to work on our science project and we went in her backyard to get some wood we needed and then when we got out there she just stood there looking out into the woods and I didn't see anyone there, she wouldn't answer me when I shook her and asked if she could hear me then she just collapsed." I told them.
"Geez." Ashley said.

Then the doctor came back and told us that Hailey was okay but we couldn't see her.  He left before I could ask why we couldn't see her.  Not a very good doctor if you ask me.  I got up from my chair and looked through the window that Hailey's door had and I could see her laying down in her bed sleeping unless she was still unconsious.  For a few minutes I just looked at her, and Destiny, Jennessa and Ashley came over in the looked in the window with me.  We all looked at her wondering if she was ever going to wake up.

After a couple minutes the room started to fill up with water and it got all blue inside.

"Destiny whats going on?" I asked Destiny.
"I don't know Jenna." Destiny told me.

Hailey started to rise up out of her bed and her eyes were open and she looked at this mermaid girl who looked at us and smiled, of course we didn't smile back it was wierd but then the mermaid girl flashed Hailey with light and Hailey spun around smiling.  I couldn't even believe what I just saw. I rubbed my eyes to see if this was a dream, I looked back into Hailey's room and the mermaid girl was still there, she smiled at us again and waved then she vanished and the room went back to normal.

"Did that seriously just happen?" I asked them all.
"I think it just did." Jennessa said and looked at me.

I went back over to the chair's and sat down.  That really just happened.

Lakewood Hospital: (Hailey's P.O.V):

I woke up from my sleep and saw that girl that was just what I was, a mermaid.  She didn't talk to me like how you would talk to someone, she communicated with me through thought.  She told me that she was giving me a gift because she knew I mattered.  The gift she gave me was the best gift I could ever recieve.  The Power Of All Powers.  I had all of Destiny's, Jennessa's, Jenna's and Ashley's powers all together that created a more better power.  She told me that this would the power that would defeat Roxy, and to only use it when it was a good time.

And this was a good time.

-------

Author's Note: Thanks for 200+ reads! That really means a lot to me and all those votes! It helps me keep making these great stories that you guys seem to enjoy! :) Anyway I will not be publishing any new chapters of this story until the first Week of December because I am on thanksgiving break! So yeah enjoy this story until then well thanks again for the reads!

xoxo, Destiny :) <3