Chapter 29: Second Day Part (3/3)

At the Cove (Destiny's P.O.V):

"Check those cameras over there Hailey." I told Hailey, I went over and checked the other cameras to see if Aria did anything to them.
"Ok, but Destiny so far i'm not seeing anything wrong with the camera's." Hailey told me.
"Just look at the wires see if she like cut them or something." I suggested.
"Ok fine." Hailey said and she went back to looking at the camera.
"What are you guys doing here?" I heard someone say, I turned around and I saw Jenna and behind her was Aria. I motioned Hailey towards me and she came over to me.
"I could ask you the samething Jenna." I said to Jenna.
"Aria said she wanted to show me something that she saw here earlier." Jenna told me.
"What was Aria doing here in the first place?" Hailey stepped in and asked.
"Why does it matter?" Jenna asked.
"Because it does, so go ahead answer us Aria." I said to Aria who was being suprisingly quiet.
"It's funny how your so quiet now and how your acting all innocent when your weren't in the video." Hailey said.
"What video?" Jenna asked us.
"Why don't you ask your "friend" Aria." I said and I crossed my arms.
"Yeah Aria tell us, what video are we talking about?" Hailey asked Aria then Hailey and I both laughed at Aria.
"You know what it doesn't matter." Jenna said and she grabbed Aria's arm. "Come on Aria let's go." Jenna said and Aria and her walked out of the cove.
"Well that didn't get anything out of Aria." Hailey said and she went back to the camera.
"Yeah, I wonder why she didn't say anything like at all." I said.
"Yeah me too, but oh well there is always next time and we also have camera's to catch her if she does something." Hailey said.
"Yeah." I said and went back to the camera and I kept thinking to myself why Aria was acting so strange especially since she did that thing in the video.

Walking Home (Jenna's P.O.V):

"Aria what were they talking about back there?" I asked Aria.
"I don't know." Aria told me.
"Well whatever it was, they were acting weird." I said to Aria and she nodded her head. We walked for like 2 more minutes until we reached my house and those whole 2 minutes were complete silence. I'm going to find out what Hailey and Destiny were talking about at the cove and if I don't find it out today then it will have to wait till tomorrow.
"Ok well i'll see you at school tomorrow?" Aria asked me when we got to my porch.
"Yeah, see ya." I said and opened my door.
"Bye." Aria said and she waved goodbye and I did the same and Aria started walking home and I went inside.
"Hi mom." I said and I set my phone down on the counter.
"Hi, did you see what Aria wanted to show you?" My mom asked.
"No, but I saw Destiny and Hailey." I told her.
"Did you talk to them?" My mom asked.
"Yeah, they were talking about this video that Aria was in and how she wasn't all innocent and quiet in the video, and the weird part is Aria didn't say one word the whole time we were there and at school she like never stops talking." I told my mom.
"Oh that's weird maybe you could ask your friends at school tomorrow. Dinner is on the table and you can have your phone back, me and your dad looked at your grades and they are getting better." My mom said and I smiled and nodded my head then I went over to the table to eat my dinner.

Jennessa's House (Jennessa's P.O.V):

"Mom i'm home!" I called when I got into the house. I got no answer, I walked around and looked to see if anyone was home and I found this note that said she was out shopping with dad.
"Chrissy are you home?!" I called, Chrissy is my younger sister and the note didn't say that she went to the store.
"Yes i'm here, where were you?" Chrissy asked me as she came down the stairs.
"I was at Ashley's house, how long have mom and dad been gone?" I asked her.
"About an hour and a half." Chrissy told me.
"Oh, did you guys already eat dinner?" I asked her.
"Yes we had tacos, now can you quit asking me questions i'm trying to do homework." Chrissy told me and she started walking towards the stairs.
"Yeah ok like you do your homework." I said and I laughed.
"Haha yeah cause its so funny Jennessa." Chrissy said and she walked up the stairs.
"It is funny." I said and laughed again.
"Ugh whatever." Chrissy said and she went back into her room. I opened the fridge and got an Arizona, I shut the fridge and checked my messages on my phone. I only had a text from Ashley and one from this random number.

Ashley😊👯 (txt message):

Ashley: Hey thanks for saying you would come with me, but you don't have too Jennessa.😘😊

Random Number (txt message):

Stay away from her, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore. Can't you see that?

I texted back the random number. I said.
"Who is this?"
It took the person 10 minutes to reply back and the person said this:
"It's someone you know. Just stay away from Jenna. Oh and have fun moving away. We WON'T miss you :)"

I didn't ever text back the person. I felt kinda scared. I kept thinking about who would send me that text. I know it wouldn't be any of my close friends. I kept thinking about it until finally I knew who sent me that text. It was Aria.
----
Updated!👏 see ya! xoxo, Destiny😘