Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

-Alex-

"Lou, you can let go now." I giggled, my voice being muffled by Louis' chest.

"Sorry, love. I just don't want to lose you again. Those were the worst 6 hours of my life." he sighed, gripping me tighter.

"You won't lose me again, don't worry."

"Are you okay now?" he asked. I nodded.

"I guess. I think the worst part was that it was Ashley. I always hated her."

"It was HER?!" Louis exclaimed.

"Yeah. She tried to get me to introduce her to the guys. I didn't answer her, so I'm guessing he went searching for us. And you were her victim." I shuddered.

"I'm so sorry Alex. I'm still disgusted with myself. If I could go back and-"

I cut him off by crashing my lips into his. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Shut up." I giggled, and he pressed his lips down on mine once more.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE AND CLEAN UP THIS MESS!" Paul screamed from downstairs.

"Yes! Paul's gonna yell at you!" I cheered and did a happy dance.

"You're gonna get it!" Louis growled and chased me to the kitchen. I jumped into Paul's arms.

"Paul! Save me from the evil beast!" I cried, shielding myself with his masculine chest.

"Beast?" Louis asked, feigning hurt.

"He can't be a beast. He's as terrifying as a pigeon." Zayn chuckled.

"Hey! Pigeons are scary!" Niall pointed out. Oh right, Niall's afraid of birds.

"Whatever, Paul just save me!" I shouted.

"Nah, I'm feeding you to the beastly pigeon." Paul laughed and picked me up by my waist, as if I weighed nothing, and handed me to Louis.

"What?! Paul! Aren't you going to at least yell at him? Do something!" I cried.

"Lou, put her down. Clean up this mess! What were you thinking! Someone could have stepped on the glass and this is Simon's house! You put 2 holes in the wall and broke his fine china! What am I going to do with you?" Paul scolded. I sat back and laughed my head off. Once Paul finished, Louis glared at me, then a small smirk made its way onto his face.

"You think this is funny?" Lou questioned, taking a step closer. I quickly jumped up and tried to run away, but I was stopped when two strong arms wrapped around me. "I don't think so." Louis growled in my ear.

I tried to wriggle out of his grip, but he was too strong.

"Say sorry." he ordered.

"Never." I answered. Then a sharp pain came from my neck. I gasped from the sudden pain.

Louis freaking Tomlinson bit me!

"LOUIS!" I yelped, holding onto my sore neck.

"Say sorry."

"No."

Then he bit me again, but kept applying pressure.

"Okay! Okay! I'm Sorry!" I squealed, hitting his arm. He stopped biting me, instead he began kissing my neck. "Lou.." I moaned, but quickly moved my hand in front of my mouth. Great, he just found my soft spot. I felt him smirk against my skin. A few seconds later he pulled away, chuckling.