Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

-;-Alex's POV-;-

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please take your seats. Flight 429, Sydney is about to take flight. Thank you and have a nice time!" a chirpy pilot announced. 

"Does this plane have WiFi?" I heard Liam ask. 

"Yeah, I think." Niall answered him. 

"Yes! I'm doing a Twitcam!" Liam cheered and flipped open his laptop. 

I let out a soft sigh and rested my head on Louis' shoulder. 

"What's wrong love?" Louis asked softly. 

"I hate having to sit on a plane for hours. I get antsy." I sighed, squirming in my seat. Louis let out a small chuckle. 

"You and me both." he said and placed head on top of mine. "Can you believe it's been two days since I first started talking to you?" 

"I feel like I've known you forever though." I giggled. 

"Well we have, just never actually talked to each other. It's amazing how comfortable we are with each other. I was expecting things to be quite awkward." 

"That was the first time I ever heard your voice." I said, ignoring his comment. 

"Really?" I nodded. 

"First time I ever saw you so close. First time I ever hugged you." 

"First time I ever got to hold you in my arms." he corrected. I let out a soft laugh. "I still can't believe Simon Cowell is your uncle. I saw pictures of you at the studio, I just thought it was someone who looked like you."

"I think it's actually ironic. I spent my summers with him, he'd leave to go to the studio in the morning. He offered for me to come, I always said no. If only I had said yes I would have realized he was working with you." 

"Hm." 

"And that one night I went out with my cousin, was the night you boys would be over for dinner. I can't believe it." I shook my head. 

"How long have you known?" he suddenly asked. 

"Known what?" 

"That I've been in love with you." he whispered. 

"It was a year after you left." I answered, recalling the day his sisters gave me the letter. 

"How did you react?" 

"Honestly?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. He nodded. "I cried." I said sheepishly.