Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

-Alex-

"Hey Lex, wake up love. I made you some breakfast." Harry's voice spoke softly. I slowly opened my eyes, suddenly realizing I wasn't in my room.

Then it all came back to me. Louis having sex with Ashley. I didn't even realize I was crying until Harry wrapped me up in his arms, soothing me and kissing my head.

"Is she still here?" I asked.

"No, she left early this morning. Liam kicked her out." he answered, rubbing my back.

"Where's Lou?"

"Still asleep. I don't think he has any idea what happened last night."

I nodded, and crawled out of the bed. Harry followed my actions and we went downstairs for breakfast.

"Hi guys." I gave a small wave to my best friends.

"How you feeling darling?" Liam asked, pulling me into a hug. I responded with a shrug and picked up a piece of bacon from Niall's plate. He playfully glared at me, but then sloppily kissed my cheek.

"Ew, Niall!" I squealed, wiping my face of his Irish saliva.

"No one steals my bacon!" Niall chanted and proceeded to stuff his mouth with bacon until he looked like a chubby bunny. I giggled and had a good time until I heard him.

"Ugh." Louis groaned, clutching his head. "What happened last night?"

Liam quickly wrapped his arm around my waist and tears sprung to my eyes.

"Babe, what happened?" Lou asked hugging me. I froze and tensed at his touch. He backed away, but held onto my shoulders. "What's wrong?"

"Just leave her be, Lou." Harry spoke up.

"Never in a million years did I think you would be that kind of person. Even if you were drunk." I cried silently.

"What did I do?" he asked frantically.

"Get someone else to tell you." I scoffed, and pushed past him.

"Will someone please tell me what's going on?!" I heard him yell once I reached Liam's room. I slammed the door shut and leaned my back against it, letting the tears flow freely. I made my way to the bed and sat on the edge, crying into my hands.

"Come here, baby girl." Liam coo'd and sat me on his lap. "Shh, it's okay."

"WHAT?! I DID NOT DO THAT!" Louis' voice echoed through the house.

"Can we go somewhere? Please." I whispered.

"Sure, love. Go get changed and meet me on the porch." he replied. I nodded and walked to Lou and I's room.

It reeked of sex and Ashley's Hollister perfume. I quickly put on some black denim shorts and a purple sleeveless blouse. I added some cute sandals, and threw my hair into a messy bun. I put on my RayBans and swiftly left the house. Liam was waiting on the porch, along with Niall.

"Niall wanted to come." Liam said. I nodded and smiled.

"Good, everyone needs a leprechaun when their down." I joked and linked my arms through Niall's.

"Hey!" he whined. I giggled.

"Hi!" I winked and we got into the car. "Where should we go?"

"Boardwalk?" Liam suggested.

"YES!" Niall and I cheered from the backseat as Liam started up the car. (A/N; I don;t know if there are any boardwalks in Sydney, Australia. Let's just pretend there is!)