Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

-;-Alex's POV-;-

"Louis, why are you so comfy?" I mumbled into his chest. 

"Maybe I was made to be your pillow." he chuckled and snuggled his head into my neck. 

"I'm keeping you then." 

"I wouldn't mind." I could feel him smirk. 

"I sorta forgot to tell you something." I said, backing away to look at Louis. 

"What's that?" he asked. 

"Every summer, I go away." I started and his face dropped. "I get sent to live with some family in Australia." 

"So, you're leaving?" his voice was just above a whisper. I nodded. 

"But there's a catch.." 

"A catch? What sort of catch?" 

"I'm getting sent away to Australia, to live in Uncle Simon's beach house." I smiled. "He wanted me to bring you guys." 

Louis' face lifted, and his eyes widened. A huge smile made its way onto his mouth. 

"You're bringing me to Australia?!" he chirped. 

"No." I shook my head and his face dropped once again. "I'm taking One Direction to Australia." I corrected him. 

The smile came back and he jumped up. 

"Lads! We're going to Australia!" Louis screamed at the top of his lungs. 

"Wait, what?" Liam yawned. 

"Uncle Simon is making Alex bring us to Aussie with her!" Louis cheered. 

"I'd rather go to the North Pole." Harry muttered. I kicked him hard in the butt. "OW!" 

"Oops." I said sarcastically. 

"I heard Australia has good ribs!" Niall exclaimed, rubbing his stomach and licking his lips. 

"Enough with the food. The girls man, the girls!" Zayn said excitedly, patting Niall's back. 

"You're such boys." I laughed and shook my head. 

"Well duh, we have pe-" Niall started.

"I know!" I yelled, covering my ears.

"I was just going to say penis..." Niall pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.