"A very good day to you, father." she greeted with a forced smile. She just stood there near the door.

Her father put down his glasses and made a hand signal to tell her to sit down.

"I am good here."

Lord Graham sighed. He could not fight her stubbornness. Aria was a stubborn yet a quiet lady. She usually followed everything that he told her to do, but very stubborn to even try reconnect their relationship. She probably viewed herself as a worker instead of a daughter. But that was his fault. He knew that him being too strict to her had made her like that. A child that afraid of her own father.

"Aria, you are going to attend a royal party tonight. You are to introduce yourself as one of the crown prince's fiancée candidates."

"Father!"

Aria could not believe what she just heard. A royal party in search of the Prince Noah's fiancée? That was supposed to be held fifteen months ago! The goddess did not only bring her back to life. She just sent her back to fifteen months before her own death.

"I refuse."

"You refuse? Your reason?"

"I am not fit to be a queen. I suggest Riana to be one of His Highness' fiancée candidates."

Lord Graham sighed again. He thought she would be happy for this arrangement. He knew his first daughter was a stubborn lady, he just did not know that her stubbornness was to the point of refusing the arrangement to be one of Prince Noah's fiancée candidates. Many ladies would love to have that opportunity. Aria was different.

"You may lack the qualities on becoming a queen, but you are more qualify to be one compared to your younger sister."

"Are you trying to kick me out of this House? Are you making Riana as your heir instead of me?"

He could not believe the words that came out from his eldest daughter. He only wanted the best for her.

"Do you know what you are saying right now, Aria?" His high pitch voice clearly showed that he was angry.

"Yes, I know."

Hearing that, he could not control his anger anymore.

"Enough of this! Go get ready for the royal party. You are to introduce yourself to the crown prince, have your lessons, and if fate goes your way, marry him and have a child or two. And by that time you will realise that this is a good choice for you. Understand?"

Aria was startled for a moment. Her father had never been that angry to her before.

"Yes, I understand." Aria could not fight him more. She was out of words to do so. She could not tell him that she was from the future. Her father would see that as a lame excuse to reject his arrangement.

Aria left after the room after she lost the argument with her father. She never won an argument with her father that she already guess that she would not be able to escape the royal party.

She loved the prince and she knew the prince never loved her back not even for a moment. She already knew that he was already starting to fancy Riana.