Welcome To Jordan

Start from the beginning

Nandini: (wiping her tears) Bhaii, Manik ne kuch nahi kiya.. I was just missing Amma and Appa.

Abhi: Baby doll, Masiji and Mausaji won't want their daughter crying na?

Oh my god! Shaadi ke baad we need Abhimanyu Thakkar for wife consolation! Yeh loh, Mukku bhi aa gayi, soon to be Mrs Abhimanyu Thakkar.

Mukti: Dude, kya hua.. Yeh Nandini kyun roh rahi hai?

Me: Missing Amma and Appa..

Mukti: Bhai, tune kiya kya hai ki usko apne parents yaad aa gaye?

Abhi: Bro, take care of her. I don't like my sister crying!

Yeh saala kamina mera saala..

Mukti: Abhi, chalein? (smiling)

Yeh ladki! Mukku, smile karna bandh kar. It's making me cry.. No, Manik Malhotra doesn't cry.

End Of POV

Nandini's POV:

I freshened up and then, Manik and me went to the Petra Walk... It was extremely breathtaking... In the beginning, it was like trekking but as we went amidst the mountains..

That was just at the entrance of the Treasury

☝️The treasury, itself

Then, Bhaii spoke.

Abhi: This place is Petra. One of the most historical placed in Jordan. Ab, hum ghoomne nahi aaye hai.. Ghum ho jaane aaye hai.. Yes, you heard it right we are here to get lost. Each of you pairs go in different directions and then, by the end of the day reach here. After that, you'll will be asked a simple question related to the other person. So, prepare yourself.. And don't forget, you are doing this for Musicana 2019. Oh yes, one important thing.. There are 9 instruments hidden in the whole place.. Each of you have to find at least one of them. As you'll are going to perform together tonight! Chalo.. Good Luck!! See you in 3 hours!

Manik turned his head toward me.

Manik: I mean Nandini, how can your brother be so stupid?

Accha, my brother is stupid.. You, yourself, are stupid.. Monster Manik! I saw Cabir coming.

Cabir: Tum dono.. (laughing).. Now I understood why Abhi did this.. (still laughing)

Manik: Bahaut hassi aa rahi hai na tujhe? Isske baad tu kidhar jaayega beta? Madhubala ke paas. Ussne tera kya karna hai? Bharta bana dena hai.

How dare he say that to my best friend! Isski toh!

Me: Manik Malhotra, as you can see time is running out.. I am beginning my trek, do you want to come? (angry then sarcastic)

I quickly started walking and went through the stones and turned my head to see The Manik Malhotra walking towards me.

End Of POV