2.5: he's perfect

edited and revised

edited and revised.
...

[SEOKJIN POV]

Well, well, well. Look who we have here.

It's the guy I bumped into at the café this morning. Strawberries. Oh how small this world is.

I thought I'd never see him again and yet here he is. I guess it's a win for me.

I've hit the jackpot, lucky me.

He's just like I wanted. Small, with delicate, fragile features. I could break him with just one touch.

I'm already excited to see him scared to death. Frighten with tears. He'd look gorgeous. Ohh I'll have soo much fun with this one.

Yes indeed.

[3RD POV]

"Hi there Yoongi Hyung, my names Jeon Jeongguk, I'm the youngest." The makane introduces himself with his bunny smile. The blonde only gave a small smile.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Tae." Taehyung says with his rectangular shaped smile.

"Names Kim Namjoon. It's nice to finally meet you." Namjoon gave his dimpled smile while he pushed his glasses up his nose bridge.

"I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you!" Jimin said with an angelic smile; his eyes disappearing into moon crescents.

"Nice to meet you all." Yoongi said as looked at the guys, and then at the wide shouldered male who hasn't introduced himself yet. The older man just stared darkly at Yoongi in his own dark world.

"Hyung?" Jeongguk asked as he nudged the elder with his elbow. Seokjin snapped out of his thoughts and blinked rapidly.

"Oh sorry about that. I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin. I'm pretty sure that I bumped into you this morning at the cafe." Seokjin smiled.

Yoongi looked surprised. "Oh. So it was you? You almost made me drop my damn coffee." The younger states. Jin laughed out nervously. "Yeah, sorry about that."

The blonde only shook his head lightly with a small smile. "It's okay." "Okay! Enough chitchat, Yoongi come with me so we can get your schedule before class starts. See you guys in class!!" The red head yelled as he dragged the blonde with him down the hallway.

The five men watch as they disappear into the crowd. The youngest of the group spoke out first. "Wow, Hobi Hyung was right. He's so..." "Cute." All the males, except Jin, said in unison.

Seokjin only stared at the spot where Yoongi stood as he mentally smirked.

[YOONGI POV]

"I hope you and those idiots get along. They're nice people." Hobi said as we walked down the hallway. "I bet we will, they seem like fun." I said as we walked into an office.

"Morning Mrs Chang. How are you this morning?" Hoseok greeted to the older women in the chair. "Good morning Hoseok-ssi, and good, thanks for asking. What can I do for you?" The woman asked with a smile.

"Well not for me, but him. He's my childhood friend who starts class today!" Hobi beamed. Ughh, why is he always so energetic in the mornings? I just don't get it.

"Oh, I see. You must be Min Yoongi." I nod. "Well, give me a sec so I can print out your schedule." Mrs Chang said as she clicked away on her computer.

We hear the printer in the back print my schedule. She gets up, grabbing my schedule and hands it to me. "Thank you." I said as I look over the schedule.

"We have Music class with me and the guys, and Lit. with me, Joon and Taehyung." Hoseok said as he scanned my schedule.

Ding, dong, Ding, dong.

"Shit that's the bell. Well I'll see you later. And I'm pretty sure mathematics is the way." Hobi points behind me. "Ok, thanks." I said as I walked away.

"Don't get lost bro!" Hoseok yells. I only rolled my eyes and gave him the middle finger with a smile. I walk down the hall searching for room 432.

430...431....found it. I walk inside and look around. Damn, this room is huge. I walk to the seat further to the back in one of the tables. I sit down, laying my bag to the side.

"Yoongi Hyung!," Someone calls my name and I look up. I see the brown haired guy walking towards me with the tall black haired one. "Looks like we have math together! This will be fun." He says as he sits to my right, and the other on the left.

Oh lord kill me now. I kinda already forgot their names. "Yeah, um Jimin and Seokjin right?" I ask. "Yeah that's us! So hyung tell us, how old are you?" Jimin asks me.

"I'm 24." (I know Yoongs is not 24 in rl, but go with it. I will kinda make the other members younger in this story) "Oh, wow. Your one year younger than Jin hyung. He's 25." Jimin said. "Oh, sorry Jin hyung." I said kinda embarrassed. "It's ok Yoongi." Jin said as he smiled.

"Okay class. Time to start with our lesson." the professor said as he started to write stuff on the chalk board.

[3RD POV]

As the lesson went by, Yoongi had no problem in understanding the subject. He wrote notes and continued focusing on what the professor taught.

Seokjin in the other hand, kept a close eye on Yoongi's every move. His dark orbs studied the younger very closely, like lion sneaking up on it's prey.

The whole staring last the whole class period of two hours. And this is what the elder got: When the younger got confused he kitted his brows together with a small pout.

When Yoongi got distracted, he scribbles on his notes or picked on the edges of the notebook. By reading the notes Yoongi had down on his notebook, Jin concluded that the younger was very smart. He had very organized, neat handwriting, unlike the other members excluding Joon and Jimin.

He took this time to study the younger's features. Sure enough, Yoongi had perfect, soft pale white skin. His blonde hair almost blended in perfectly with his skin tone.

His thick long, lashes kissed his pale cheeks when ever he blinked. His soft pink lips formed a small natural pout. He was perfect in Jin's eyes.

Absolutely perfect.

The group were currently in lunch, except the oldest. Jin made his way down the halls humming a tune. He entered the office and was greeted.

"Oh, Seokjin. Your as handsome as ever. What can I do for you hun?" Mrs Chang said with a smile. "Hello Mrs Chang, and thank you. Umm I was wondering if you could tell me the schedule of the new student Min Yoongi." Jin asked.

"Min Yoongi? Why do you need it?" the old women asked.

"Well, we had mathematics together this morning, and he left his notebooks in class. I wanted to return them to him so he could study for the exam, but couldn't find him anywhere." the elder lied with a worrisome face.

"Oh I see, well aren't you such a nice young man. Here, let me print out his schedule." The women said as she printed the paper.

"Here you are." "Thank you Mrs Chang! You're a lifesaver!" Jin said with a smile. "No problem hun." The elder bowed and left the office with a wicked smile on his face.

"Well, that was easier than I expected."

No proofread.
A/N: Hello my lovely petals. I'm not sure that I like how I wrote this chapter. But anyway, thx for reading my Loves and have a wonderful day!

-NICO xo