"Never! I rather die before I almost make that mistake again."

"Barry please stop talking like that! That's not you!"

Blitzkrieg could see the look she was giving him. Her blue eyes remained glued on his, it was the same way Overgirl would look at him. Getting tired of their conversation about Iris he decided to pop the question he so desperately wanted to ask her, "Why didn't you ever tell him?"

Supergirl was caught off guard by this question, "What?"

"Don't act stupid, Overgirl explained everything to me. The relationship between you and him, or should I say; the lack of a relationship between you and him. Why didn't you ever tell him?" Blitzkrieg asked again.

Supergirl knew exactly what he was talking about, "I... I... I thought I was doing the right thing. Putting my feelings aside for his sake."

"For his sake?" Blitzkrieg couldn't believe her excuse, "He was about to marry the wrong woman. How could you just sit back and let my doppelganger just get married to this,... Iris West."

"You love her." Supergirl whispered weakly, not being able to find the strength to explain herself at full volume.

"No I don't! There is only one woman for me and her name is Kara Danvers... I love her. I'd die for her." Blitzkrieg explained, "But you never knew that did you, because you never could never find the strength to tell him! And now... you never will."

With that last statement, Blitzkrieg phased one of his hands out of Supergirl's grip and with it, delivered a lightning punch to her face.

It didn't hurt much to Supergirl, but the force was enough for her loss her grip of him, "Agh!... Barry please understand!"

"Understand what!" Blitzkrieg yelled in pure anger. He was mad. He ran up to her and gave her three more punches to the face. The first two didn't do much, but the third one managed to get her down to one knee.

"I... I... I couldn't tell you. I couldn't tell anyone. You've been in love with Iris since you were kids, you were obsessed with her your entire life... What chance did have?", Supergirl said hanging her head down, not being able to find the courage to face him.

"You should have stopped him! You should have pulled his attention away, shown him that there was this amazing beautiful woman that loved him! Why didn't you let him know that the most perfect woman for him in the entire multiverse was standing right next to him!" Blitzkrieg ranted, "God!... I don't know who I hate more... You, for not telling him... Or him, for letting himself be blinded like that!"

Supergirl hadn't moved from her spot. It wasn't that she couldn't get up, it was that she didn't know how she could confront him. She's played out in her head all the different ways she would confront Barry about her feelings, but confronting his evil doppelganger never crossed her mind once. She always believe that once she told him he would say something nice to her and then let her down easy, she would never have been able to guess that he was going to kick the crap out of her.

Blitzkrieg began to run in circles around her, creating a ring of electricity around her. Once he built up enough charge he reached behind him and threw his red lightning at her.

Since Supergirl had her head down she didn't see what he was doing before it was too late. When the bolt of lightning hit her in the chest, she was flung across the city until she was stopped by a tall building. She crashed through a skyscraper window and landed in an abundant office. As she was getting up she saw Blitzkrieg show up in a flash of red lightning. He tried to hit her again, but she was ready for him this time. She held her hand up and was able to catch him by the neck, "Not this time, sorry for this Barry."