The two stayed hugging for a while before Cisco came running into the Arrow Cave with his tablet, "Guys! The Waverider just picked up something!"

Everyone's voices were suddenly silenced by Cisco's announcement, the room was now dead silent.

"What is it?" White Canary finally asked.

"Another Waverider. We found it hovering just outside the city limits of Central City. It was cloaked, but Gideon was able to find them." Cisco answered.

White Canary turned to Supergirl, "What should we do?"

"We need to attack now!" Supergirl said in a strong, loud, and commanding voice. She needed everyone to hear her, "I know her. It hasn't been nearly enough time for Overgirl to recollect her strength again, we need to take this opportunity! While she's still recovering! I know that we are asking a lot from you today, to put your lives down on the lines for us, to fight a battle that most of you aren't even a part of. But we are heros, and we fight for a better cause. Those people out there want to send us back to a dark age, to an age where we can't choose who we love, to an age where you can get executed just for the color of your skin, to an age where women are forced to sit back and do nothing, where no one has a voice in their government, where no one can speak what they want to say because of fear! If we lose today, then everything that this country has progressed in will all be undone!... It might seem like we are outnumbered, which we are, but that is no excuse to why we can't win! I have hope that we will come out victorious today, that by the end of today we can all still go home and hold the ones we love! I believe in us... Barry would believe in us! Does anyone else believe in us?"

It didn't take long before Superman spoke up, "I believe in us."

"As do I." Martian Manhunter joined in.

"Me too." Alex agreed.

"The Legion is behind you all the way." Valor represented.

"The same goes for A.R.G.U.S." Lyla spoke up.

"The Legends are ready to get their hands dirty." White Canary said clapping her fist in her hand.

"Team Arrow isn't about to sit this one out." Mr. Terrific explained.

"Well if everyone one else is joining I guess Team Flash is in to." Kid Flash joined in.

"What the hell, I'm in I guess." John Constantine said lighting his cigarette.

"We didn't run across dimensions not to fight." Jay Garrick spoke for him and Jesse Quick.

"Count me in as well. I need to get my best friend back." Green Arrow said placing a hand on Supergirl's shoulder.

"Well I stand behind my husband." Nyssa spoke up, "You have the League of Assassins' aid."

Supergirl looked around saw that every last person was ready to fight.

"Well then what are we waiting for! Let's kick get these Nazi bastards off our world and get Barry back!" Supergirl yelled.

"Yeah!" Everyone yelled in unison, except Constantine.

"I don't know who the blood hell Barry is, but yeah!" Constantine yelled.

Everyone quickly left the Arrow Cave in groups through the elevator leaving the last group, Supergirl, Nyssa, Green Arrow, and the League of Assassins, to go last. As they rode they quietly rode the elevator up Supergirl couldn't help herself, "She's your wife?"

"Don't ask." Green Arrow quickly responded, not wanting to get back into all that.

The Earth X Waverider's Medical Room