She had not a care in the world who was watching her. Her fingers moved quickly replying to a text message she was sending Rabbit. They were planning to meet at her place tonight so she can catch him up on her brother's sudden appearance. She hadn't had the chance to vent to anybody about it but her bathroom mirror which was now getting old. He was the perfect person because he would always listen with open ears.

Rabbit had come home a couple of days early from his little adventure due to lucking up on some minor cash although it was major to him. He had blown through most of it; drugs, food and some adult services. Typical Rabbit so Jazelle was far from surprised. She just missed her best friend. His company was more than wanted.

For the first time, Blaze sees a tiny smile curl up on her face— a slight glimmer before it disappears faster than it appeared. He looks away momentarily licking his lips.

It's beautiful, he thought, she should do it more often.

When his eyes pull him back in her direction, he notices she's peeping up at him from her phone. Out of nervousness he quickly looks away knowing he probably looked like a fool. He tries to think of the many ways he could recover from his awkwardness or maybe he should let it blow over. He didn't want her to get the wrong idea. He had a girlfriend. One that he was trying to make last long term. Tatiana seemed like the one and he didn't want to jeopardize that. His stomach was churning; an unfamiliar feeling to him. She's lowkey been on his mind since Jasai introduced them.

Jazelle thought he was cute as she smiles down at her phone but that was all there was to it. He was her brother's friend which was an automatic void. She swore up and down she would never have a relationship with someone who was close to her brother. It always ended up in disaster. Plus he had a girlfriend but it's not like that mattered. That never stopped her before. She was truly trying to justify reasons in her head to stay away from him because she knew it would never work out.

She's smiling again Blaze thinks as he smiles discreetly to himself. Maybe she isn't as black-hearted as she portrays herself to be. That's until she opens her mouth.

"How much longer do we have to wait? I'm getting bored." Jazelle breaks the silence in the room. Jasai had scheduled a meeting to formally introduce her to the crew seeing as though she would now be included on their business ventures. Ventures he knew Jazelle would execute with no problem. A partial reason why he brought her on board but he could feel her change in ways might be an obstacle course.

With much hope, Jasai thought this time around his new squad would be able to get a better impression of his sister seeing as though their first introduction wasn't so pleasant. It didn't matter though because she kept the same taste in their mouths. She was giving off the same vibes she did when she first met them. Rude, distant and a bit of a snub.

"We're waiting on you... whenever you're done being a diva, let us know." Jasai says in an agitated tone. The moment Jazelle walked in she kissed him on the cheek, ignored everyone else's presence, took a seat then proceeded to tune them out with her music and phone. It was obvious she had no interest in being here. Everyone including her brother saw that.

"The diva is ready now... and I only have an hour so let's make this quick." Jazelle says taking out her EarPods and placing her phone down on the table. Rabbit was already waiting for her at her place and she was anxious to see her best friend.

Jasai badly wanted to put Jazelle in her place but with her new found attitude and his peers already speculating his abilities to handle her, he knew it would be best to speak to her about it privately to avoid her from running again. One of his worst fears.

"First and foremost I wanted to do some proper introductions and the roles each one of you represents." Jasai starts then clears his throats as everyone gives him their undivided attention. "I'ma start off with Reese; The innovator. Homeboy got loopholes for days. A qualified genius in my opinion." Jasai says giving the first introduction.