Ace Of Hearts~ (Ishimaru X Reader)

You and many others of he killing game were heading into the cafeteria to eat breakfast, it was the day after mondo's trial and everyone showed up still seemingly in shock. You looked around and noticed not everyone was here.
"Hey, Naegi! Have you seen the others?" You asked in worry, ishimaru was one of the few people who hadn't shown up, he was never late.
"I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't pass anyone on my way here, they might be asleep still," he answered as you sighed and looked around again, Togami strolled in with Aoi following behind. The only person missing was ishi.
You knew it hurt him to watch his best friend get killed, but he was never late, no matter what.
You decided this was very out of the ordinary so you walked down the halls of the dorms before standing outside his. There was a gain rustle of papers, the drop of a pen, and what sounded like stifled crying.
You hated seeing the people around you in pain much less the people you lived the most.
You knocked on the door...once...twice...three times...
The noises stoped and no one answered.
"Ishi? I know your in there!" You called out before hearing the crying once more
"W-who is it?!" He asked from inside the room
"Y/N? I'm the guy that tripped over my feet running in the halls cause I was chasing...and you yelled at me? Remember?" You didn't wanna bring up mondo again, you had been roughhousing that day running through the halls, tackling each other, ishimaru had seen you running and tried to stop you before lecturing you about the unsafeness of it.
The door clicked, it was unlocked. You opened the door slowly and quietly to see ishimaru on his bed curled up into a ball.
The room was a mess, and there were papers and books scattered everywhere.
"Hey, ishi come on... I know it hurt..." you said as you walked over, he indeed was crying as you sat on the edge of the bed leaning over to hug him. He turned around and hugged back burying his face into the crook of your neck and sobbing
"He didn't deserve it!" He yelled as he scrawled closer to you. You rocked him back and forth gently and lovingly. You had to admit in the few days you had been here, he had definitely caught your attention, you liked him and you wanted to tell him, but the chance was always ruined.
"Hey, it's alright...umm..." you tried to think of something you could do as you rubbed his back lightly, your hand running smoothly over the white fabric as he wrapped his arms around you more.
"Wanna see a magic trick? I....it might help?" You asked shrugging, maybe if you confused him enough then his mind would be off of the topic. To your surprise he nodded and you smiled getting up.
You took a deck of cards from the bedside table before shuffling them and then fanning them out on your hands.
"Pick a card, don't show it to me, and memorize it," you said, it was simple enough.
He pulled a card from the far left before putting it back in, you shuffled the cards up and then flipped them over onto the table "is your card there?" You asked
"...no..." he said as he looked at all of them, tilting his head to the side and wiping his tears he looked up at you.
You smiled and sat back down on the bed before pulling him into a hug, when you pulled away there, in your hand was the ace of hearts card "is this your card?" You asked before giggling and smiling brightly as his expression went to complete awe "how did you do that?"
"Magic~" you teased as you stood up, "come on everyone's eating aren't you hungry?" You asked as you held your hand out for him to take
"...actually Y/N I have something I wanna talk about...I know right now probably isn't the time and I know you probably don't feel the same way but... I really really like you." He said quickly as he held his hands in front of him blushing madly, you walked over and kissed his forehead
"I love you too ishi," you said as you took his hands and lead him to the kitchen