Broken apart (ishimaru x Mondo)

Warning:
•blood
•detailed description of death
•detailed description of blood and gore
•death
•lots of crying
•mondo DOES die be prepared
—————————————
Ishimaru walked down the halls of the academy, everyone had been called for a murder trial. The halls seemed empty and dimly lit as he walked alone, nothing made noise except ishimaru's heals on his boots hitting against the tile floor. He held his head lowly as he walked through the door and finding his podium to stand behind, everything set up perfectly as it should, like normal, just another trial he tried to tell himself. Monokuma hopped into the room and took a seat happily as he wiggles around a little
"Now now~ May I remind you the killer in currently in the room with you all~ remember the rules, so don't try and protect them or you'll kill everyone else~ have fun~" he giggled as he watched the trial start, everyone erupted into a mess of conversation and confused as ishimaru looked from side to side. Mondo as well stood quietly. As he trial began more and more accusations are tossed and thrown, most wrong and some right just my pure luck.
—._time skip to when mondo is accused_.—
Ishimaru stood there dumbfounded as he looked at his best friend, his crush, in pure horror as he felt pain stab him in the chest, his throat tightened and his eyes threatened to over flow, and they did, tears flipped down his cheeks onto the floor and his clothing, standing his cheeks with a light pink as he shook his head and refused to believe the truth, "no...no...no!" He yelled as he looked over at mondo again before walking over to the biker and looking up at him crying "your lying! You didn't do it! I don't know how you guessed his jacket was blue but that doesn't mean you killed him!" He cried more and more as he watched his friend admit defeat.
Ishimaru whimpered and gripped mondos shoulders shaking him a little bit as he shook his head again "tell me you didn't do it!" He said loudly before monokuma spoke up
"He did, and he will be punished like any other murderer would~" the bear giggled as ishimaru looked up and into mondo's eyes before cupping his face and pulling him close and closing the gap between their lips, tears fell farther down his cheeks and onto the floor some falling onto mondo's clothing or cheeks before he pulled away and frowned, mondo smiled and looked to the side
"Don't forget me, please," he said in a saddened tone as he walked with monokuma to his execution room, he mouthed over to ishimaru "I love you," before the door closed behind them, everyone left and went to their rooms as ishimaru fell to his knees on the floor crying.
——._Time skip._——
Ishimaru laid in his bed under his covers looking at the wall unwilling to get up and move, he had no interest in anything any more seeing as his two best friends were gone, he felt so broken and destroyed, but people started to worry so he got up and walked out of his room reluctant to leave his nice warm bed.
He walked out into the hall with all his other friends as he put on a fake smiled and looked down wanting nothing but for them to come back and to go home. He then looked up thinking to himself 'he wouldn't want me to be sad' he thought as he smiled for real remembering all he memories they had and the memories he now held closer than anything.