F O U R 💬

Mulai dari awal

Club parking lot

Hoseok was just sitting at one of the stairs,hands covering his face. Anyone who had passed by would think that he looked terrible.

Jimin walked towards him, "Hoseok-ah are we done yet? why'd you drink so much?". 

" Jimin, Am I a bad guy?" Hoseok asked out of nowhere with sadness. 

" No, you're Not Hoseok. Let's go please." jimin tried to pick up the miserable guy. 

" Answer me!!" he shouted grabbing Jimin's collar while stumbling. 

"I SAID NO." he shouted back pulling hoseok and dragged him towards their car. Jimin was tired of his act. While they struggled to their car, sounds of clicking heels came towards them . 

Jisoo and Lisa were coming their way and stopped instantly after seeing the other two guy. 

Hoseok and Jisoo looked at each other shocked. Lisa and Jimin were frozen in their spot. 

Jisoo hurriedly pulled Lisa towards their car ignoring him. Hoseok stared at their figure till they were gone and looked at the ground. 

Jimin scratched his head in frustration " Hoseok stop sulking over the past." 

He didnt say anything. 

" You won't even tell what the fuck happened between you two." Jimin dragged him angrily.

" I'm sorry." Hoseok whispered. 

Jimin sighed, finally reaching their car. "As your wish."

The club

A pretty woman with red lips, seemed unbothered by the whole situation. After applying her red lipstick in the washroom, she smiled at her reflection then went out. Just at the moment, she bumped into a girl. It was jennie. She looked like she was in a rush and not want to be bothered.

"Oops.Im sorry. Did i bump into jennie?" she said with an annoying smile. 

" Watch it...Kim Irene." jennie replied glaring at her then rushing forward. 

" pfft." she said to herself, raising her eyebrows, " Better you watch yourself Kim Jennie." she smirked.

Meanwhile, Lisa and Jisoo got inside their car. 

" What's wrong with you two?" Lisa asked in a flat voice. Jisoo didnt reply. " For real jisoo.."

" Lets talk about it some other day." jisoo said without looking at her. 

" Whatever you want." 

" Jennie has gone out of her mind. what is she planning this time?" 

" God knows. i'm really fucking tired of her." Lisa replied. Jennie always did reckless things and they never knew what she was upto. But today she really crossed the line by ruining one of Lisa's most important party.

" She doesnt look like she's giving up." jisoo stared out and her eyes landed on two girls.

They passed infront of their car, one of them pulling the other in a hurry. 

" You invited that bitch too?" Jisoo asked full of disgust in her voice. 

Lisa followed her gaze and replied in a matter-of-fact-way " Ofcourse her dad knows me so.."  

" Let's go already. I'm sick of seeing these people." jisoo rested her head on the seat. 

Lisa agreed starting the engine and drove away.

On the other side, Irene had pulled Joy in a rush. 

Irene stopped infront of their car. " Listen, I bumped into Jennie and..." she started saying then suddenly, joy cut her midsentence, " Can we not talk about this topic? I'm tired of your jennie jennie jennie all the time. I feel like it's literally draining all my energy just by listening to it." 

" Let me continue Joy...it's important." 

But Joy didn't listen and climbed inside the passenger's seat, slamming the door.

Irene looked disappointed as her sister ignored. Just then something caught her eyes. It was only for a brief second, but she was sure she saw Jennie pulling a guy behind the club building.
She just raised her brows slightly with a little smirk.

.

Interesting.

.

(Irene and Joy, the definition of sibling goals

(Irene and Joy, the definition of sibling goals.)