Arc 3 Phase 2: Journey to Tenchi Bridge

Start from the beginning

Sarada's ears raised up as she caught her teammate's voice and then turned to him." Easier? You mean travelling easier because of the advance mode transportation back in our time right?" She said.

Boruto simply nodded while giving his teammate a small smile" Yup exactly! Although, if you try to look back, you start realized that the many trains in our time really helped a lot of travellers, especially Shinobi like us going on missions." He explained.

"I see your point Bolt, but we are in the past and it's a different story, Most of the country side is still in its underdeveloped state." She explained." I'm sure modern trains would be invented and developed in the near future, but I guess not in this timeline."

Boruto blinked and gave a small chuckle." Well, I guess in twenty years or so" He said." Then we might ride those trains again." He said.

"Are you guys talking about that cool steam engine machines that travels to far places?"

A familiar voice had entered the conversation and it was none other than Naruto himself, who had overheard the topic that the two rookies were talking about not too long go. The teen himself was interested because he had seen an actual train before.

"Uhmm, Yes I think so" Boruto was the first one to reply." Have you rode one before?" He asked.

Naruto simply grinned." Yup! I did rode one, but that was a very long time ago." He said. He would then go on to the explained that it was 2-3 years ago when they were assigned to escort an actress, playing the role of a action princess of a movie, who turned out to be a real and actual princess in real life.

"Then during that mission, we rode this kind of moving machine which turned out to be a "train" and I was really stoked about it Dattebayo!" Naruto continued with a grin. He still remembered those good old days when everything was seemed to be fine.

As for Boruto and Sarada, they just go with the flow while the future seventh Hokage told them more stories about the particular mission. They were somehow really enjoying the company of the blonde, who was surprisingly a good story teller and entertainer. They realized that this was how Naruto appeared and acted towards to the people, that he felt comfortable interacting with. It was like interacting with a happy kid near

"And so that's how we rescued Ms. Yukie-chan and saved the day." Naruto paused as he finished telling his story." I know it's corny but that's how I saw it, so yeah hehe." He gave a little chuckle.

"It's actually kind of cool to be honest, to be able to summarized all that in one go." Sarada spoke this time and commented.

"Ya think? I'm so flattered Dattebayo!" Naruto replied with grin while scratching the back of his head." I guess Sakura-chan would like to tell her side of the story." He said as he turned eyes towards his pink haired teammate.

"Hmmm, that seems strange, She's really quiet today." Naruto wondered.

"Is she okay?" Boruto asked.

Naruto sligtly nodded." Well, she is fine but sometimes she's having this occasional headaches which I can't figured out." He explained.

"Headaches? I thought they were gone, when did those headaches start appearing again?" Sarada asked. She was surprised when she heard about this.