Game Plan?

"All right, thanks Caroline." Stefan hangs up.

"What did Blondie have to say." Damon asks walking by Stefan.

Damon sinks into the brown leather couch.

"Apparently, Caroline heard the FBI talking to a guy named Sam in the parking lot of the university, which seemed like they were working together to find me."

Stefan pours himself a drink.
Damon smirks.

"Do you remember where you left your ring?" Stefan asked Damon taking another sip of Damon's bourbon.

"Somewhere around the bodies. One of them tried to bite off my finger." Damon says causally.

"Damon!" Stefan yells disappointed.

"I know, I'll look for it tonight." Damon rolled his eyes.

"No, I'll look for it. Just stay here." Stefan sighed.

"So Caroline is going to watch him and see who he is and what he's doing here." Stefan stares into his drink.

"Okay, well I'm going to call tweedle dee and tweedle dum." ( Jeremy and Matt ) "and send them geek fishing."

Damon stares over at the fire and then back at Stefan.

"Caroline's meeting up with them before she spies on this Sam guy."

"You should call to Elena. Warn her about the FBI."

He looks back at Stefan painfully
"Why don't you?"

Stefan looks away from Damon's sorrowful stare.

Damon stands.

He begins walking towards the stairs.

"Damon you have to talk to her eventually."

Damon stops walking, he stand still in place not sure what to say.

"Thanks for the tip Stef." He says sarcastically, then starts up the stairs.

Stefan downs the rest of his drink.
"We're screwed."
----------------------------------------------
"Hey Jer!" Matt yells from the living-room of the Lockwood Estate.

"Yeah!" Jeremy shouts back.

"Caroline's here!" Jeremy walks downstairs in track pants and a hoodie.

He sluggishly walks into the kitchen where Caroline and Matt are consulting.

"Rough night?" Caroline crosses her arms.

Matt chuckles.

Jeremy rolls his eyes, he pulls the hood over his head. "What do you want Caroline?"

"Well we need your help looking up a guy for us. Sam Cooke." Caroline pulls her purple laptop from her bag and puts it on the kitchen counter.

"As in the famous Rolling Stones jazz player?" Jeremy asks confused.

"What? No

Matt opens a link and hacks into the schools student data base.

He types in Sam Cooke.

A picture shows up with all his information on it.

"So why are we lurking this guy?" Jeremy asks from the stool across the marble island counter.

"Well, first off I'm pretty sure he's an undercover Cop. Second I have a very sick feeling he know about...Vampires and. Third he's dating your sister."

"He's what!!?" Jeremy and Matt shout.

"That was loud." Caroline murmurs.

"What kind of a best friend are you if you can't convince Elena the guy she likes is a vampire hunting narc!" Jeremy freaks out.