If You Wanna Get Laid Go To College

Elena and Caroline begin to walk towards the East Dormitory, where a supposed "Party Of The Year"

"What are we doing?" Elena looks over at Caroline. Straightening out her dress.

"Having fun Elena! It's what normal college girls do." Caroline smiles flipping her hair.

"Bonnie should be here by now."

"A keg party at 4 in the afternoon?" Elena chuckles.

"Trust me once we they bring out the tequila, we'll be too drunk to even care." They both laugh.

They walk push through the smelly jocks in the game room were there are people doing keg stands, playing beer pong, dancing and just having fun. Which got Elena into the party mood. Damon soon slipped from her mind.

Soon it was 10 and Elena was on the table dancing like no tomorrow. Making Caroline laugh.

Elena was having a blast, she was a bit drunk, (wasted) but if it kept Damon as far away from her mind as possible, she was completely fine with it, Elena let loose and let all her worries fade away. She closed her eyes and slipped off the table.

----------------------------------------------
On his way
Sam catches a drunk girl as he passes through the crowd of people.
Classic.

"Whoa!" She smiles up at him.

"You okay?" He asks before setting her down slowly.

"Yeah, I'm just clumsy." She giggles.

"Not clumsy, maybe a little drunk." He smirks. The beautiful yet highly intoxicated olive complexion, brown hair, brown eyed girl, seemed to be the only thing Sam was focused on.

"I'm Elena." She opens her small mouth to reveal her bright teeth.

"I'm Sam." He smiles back. Elena catches herself gazing into Sam's deep green eyes then blushes and then her eyes move to the floor, still smiling.

"Elena Gilbert? Weren't you the one who found James Casey's body in the woods?" Sam's face goes serious.

"How'd you-"

A perky blonde girl skips over to Elena and Sam.

"I'm Caroline." She smiles blocking Elena from Sam's view.

"Hey.." A small smile escapes from his lips. As he continues to focus on Elena.

"Caroline Forbes? As in Sheriff Forbes' daughter?"

"Yeah." She says confused. Sam could read her expression as if it was written on her face, she looked terrified.

'This is going to be easier than I thought.' Sam thought.

Elena pushes Caroline softly out of the way.

"Listen. Sam. Since your new here why don't you take my number and I could show you around maybe get a drink."

Elena flirts.

"How'd you know?" Sam asks curiously.

"The majority of students are Mystic Falls alumni and the rest come from out of town but all know each other. You also look pretty lost walking in here." Elena explained.
"So is the drink still an offer?"

"I'd like that." Sam smiles genuinely, Elena picks a pen off of a red cup infested desk and writes her number on his arm.

Sam looks up at Caroline who is mortified.

"Okay Elena let's go, you're drunk." Caroline says her hands pulling Elena away from Sam.

As Elena stumbled out of the door looking back at Sam each time.

Sam gazes at her longingly, Elena seemed to remind him of Jessica which reminded him of the days he used to be carefree and happy. A part of him wanted her but another part knew if he got too close, Elena would get hurt.

----------------------------------------------

Dean loosens his tie as he walks into the only bar in Mystic Falls, The Mystic Grill.

'Original.' He thought.

He walks over to the bar, and sits on the stool.

He waves at the blonde-haired bus boy.

"Hey.. Matt."

Dean says looking at Matt's name tag.

"I'll have a beer and one greasy cheeseburger with fries."

"Sure." Matt flashes Dean a quick smile.

As Dean waits for his burger, he looks to the left at the dark haired man downing about 3 glasses of Whiskey in 4 minutes.

"Love is overrated." Dean says taking a sip of his beer.

"What?" The dark haired man looks over in Dean direction.

"The Whiskey gives it away. Let me guess, she deserved better and you had to set her free, or worse she slept with your brother. That ones a classic." Dean smirks.

Dean watches as the man's piercing blue eyes fill up with anger, he slams down his drink.

"Got something to say Li'l stumpy." Damon jaw tightens.

"Ladies first... Go on, hit me with your best shot Abercrombie."

"I don't usually speak to overly dressed midgets." The man says chugging down another glass of Whiskey.

"Well I don't usually speak to alcoholic douche bags with dating baggage, but Hey there's a first for everything right?"

Matt enters the heat of the conversation and changes the subject.

"Hey Damon why don't you take it easy man."

Damon glares at Matt, Dean watches Matt back out.

"Salvatore?" Dean smiles smugly at Damon.

"Who wants to know?" Damon's glare turns to Dean.

"FBI." Dean takes his badge from his jacket pocket.

Matt's mouth drops and Damon's eyes dart up to the badge.

"Seems that you have the reputation as the 'town drunk', and I assume Stefan's the younger one. Am I right?" Dean stuffs his badge back into his black jacket.

Damon's glare darkens.

"What would you and your brother be doing at a murder scene, I doubt you were going fishing."

"What? No snappy come back?" Dean smirks. He felt good being in control, intimidating.

Damon storms out of the restaurant.

"Dick right?" Dean says looking at Matt for back-up.

"You have no idea." Matt shakes his head.