Chapter 26

Author's Note: Hello! Thanks to the 3/28/21 rewriting, you now have some added spice to this chapter. It's pretty clean for smut, so I wouldn't classify it as smut, maybe saucy? Lmfao, sorry. Anyway, a little different of a chapter here as before it just skimmed completely over the events.
*******************************************

#############################

*******************************************

I woke up at around seven in the evening one day with a knocking at my door. That meant it wasn't Gabby. That meant it was someone without a key. I walked slowly to the door and undid all the locks. I opened it slowly as a tear stained cheek Kendall stood in the entryway. It was like my heart broke all over again. It had only been a week, but I felt like I lived a lifetime since seeing him last.

"Wh-what are you do-doing here?" I asked him.

"Are you taking your pain meds?" He asked me seeming breathless and emotional. His voice cracked slightly as I saw his eyes red and watery. I shook my head confused.

"Have you been drinking tonight?" He asked me then, again slightly nervous sounding. I shook my head again.

He then invited himself in and slammed the door behind him without breaking our stare. He then slowly took a step closer to me and put his hand on my cheek. My breathing was shallow and I felt my mouth shrivel up from becoming dry with nerves. His lips crashed against mine with such a force that I could feel his passion to my toes.

He held me close as I stood numb like a rag doll. He kept going however. His lips never left mine which somehow encouraged me to get in on it. I lifted my hand to his neck and the other tangled in his hair. I pressed myself against him and I felt myself grow my feelings back for him that I had spent so long trying to kill. He so subtly picked me up with all his might and we were in my bedroom in a matter of minutes. He lied us down on my bed before breaking our lips. His eyes were more intense now that they ever had been.

"I love you, no matter what you thought. No matter what you wanted to happen before, I'm here. I'm here now and whenever you need me. I love you, Sophia." He whispered looking down at me. My bottom jaw quivered as I was speechless staring at the man in front of me, hovering his body above mine. Before I could react, he crashed his lips back down on mine. My arms grabbed around his neck, bringing him in closely as I tasted his mouth ever eager to feel his tongue on mine. It was like sweet candy on a hot night after being in the pool all day in the summer time, that's what his mouth tasted like on mine. His body pressed against me as I felt a spark in my tummy ignite. I moaned slightly into the kiss as his hands ran up and down my sides, his hand lingering on my thigh for a few moments as we pulled apart. His forehead was pressed to mine as we painted in each other's faces trying to catch our breath.

"I don't want to do anything unless you're comfortable and want it too." Kendall informed me as we held each other close struck with heat between our cores.

"I want you. I've always wanted you, Kendall." I whispered shaking my head. A smirk came to his lips as I couldn't help but smile in response. He leaned back and assisted in throwing my shirt off my torso, pulling the sports bra I had on also off of me, careful not to hurt my arm. He then threw off his own shirt as we were both shirtless, examining the other, half bare before each other.

"Stunning." Kendall breathed as he then closed in on my lips again, leaning me back against the bed as I wrapped my arms as best I could around him. I felt my tongue swirl with his as I was nearing a level of intimacy I had never experienced sober. I still had no recollection of the first time with a stranger, but as Kendall touched me, it made me feel like I was being touched for the first time in my life, and it eased my soul slightly.