Chapter 36

*Six weeks later*

I felt the urge. I leaned over and kissed him. I let my lips and my yearning for his body against mine take over. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to show him I wasn't going to be sad anymore. I needed to be with him. But actually WITH him. I grabbed a hand full of his hair and a collar full of his shirt. We both needed one another. That's why we were so upset for so long. We needed one another. This was it. I found the one. I found Kendall and I was ecstatic that I had finally found someone who cared about me. Who loved me. I pulled him as close as our bodies would let us get with clothing between us.

"Take off your shirt." I mumbled on his lips, pulling away enough for him to take it off.

"You sure you wanna do this now?" Kendall asked me. Staring up at me with his glorious green eyes. With my thighs on either side of him on his old bed I knew this is what we wanted. We were at his family's house waiting for his parents and brother to get back from a trip they had been on, they hadn't arrived yet so I hadn't actually met them in person. I ran my hand down his chest as he couldn't handle the passion we had for one another anymore either. We had worked everything out with one another about being unhappy, and I actually think being upset brought us closer. We were inseparable now. He tore off my shirt. This was the first time in a long time that we have come close to being intimate. We figured it was better if we handle our emotions first before we focus on our physical relationship. He flipped us over and was then holding himself above me.

"I've been waiting for this since we started working on us." Kendall whispered in my ear as I kissed his shoulder. I closed my eyes and then it was on for a good three hours.

His parents and brothers were flying in in an hour from the time we showered and got back into clothing. "Do your parents know we came early?" I asked him as we laid back down on the bed we had just got down and dirty in. Kendall laid with his wet hair on top of mine that was spread out on the pillow of the full size bed.

"They do, just not as early as we actually came. I told them we'd be here when they came back, but they didn't know that I'd give you an up and close personal tour of my childhood bedroom." Kendall said getting close again and starting to kiss my neck. I giggled. This was good for us.

"Good. I don't think it's acceptable for us, two totally responsible young adults, to be caught doing the deed in your Spider-Man sheets." I teased. Kendall chuckled and covered his eyes embarrassed. I kissed his mouth gently.

"Go blow dry your hair. It's making the entire pillow wet." Kendall said pushing my hair to my face.

"Fine." I said. I got up and blew him a kiss as I opened his door. He chuckled and watched me leave with a look on his face that made my heart swell. I walked down the hall and to the left. I opened it where my toiletries bag sat behind the door. I opened it up and hooked up my blow drier. I stood with my brush and started drying my hair. After a good fifteen minutes I was dry. I then started on my face, covering my face little by little with foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. My shirt was baseball style, blue jeans, and black and white converses. I fixed my face in the mirror as Kendall walked over in the middle of a flick of the mascara wand. He leaned on the door frame and crossed his arms. He does this a lot. He'll spend the night at my apartment and then I'll get ready for a meeting while he watches me from the doorway. Never says a word, just watched me.

"Are you going to do that for the next three days?" I asked him. He didn't move an inch. He watched me apply my mascara with care. His eyes were soft and caring.

"If you wear makeup all three days." He said kindly. "I like to see the transformation. Going from a truly caring and gentle soul with a natural beauty that doesn't compare to anyone I've ever seen before, to a model on the runway with just a dab of liquid makeup courage." He said. I put my stuff away. I then turned and looked at him. He was amazing. I then pulled him into a hug and rested my head on his chest. His chin rested on my head.