Chapter 6

The big move

Chapter six

Windows are an amazing thing

Levys pov:

"Bye guys!" I wave at the last couple leaving that just happened to be gray and juvia. I sigh and thank gajeel for letting me use his pool.

"Goodnight gajeel." I wave.

"Night shorty" I frown as he ruffles my hair. As soon as I got home I cleaned the kitchen, humming as I did. After that, I decided I needed a shower.

Gajeel's pov:

"Hey gajeel look! You can see inside levys bedroom from here." I walk over to where lily stands, and sure enough if I look out of my bathroom window I can see into her bedroom, right next to her dresser in fact.

"That's a nice dresser I've gotta ask where she got it." Pantherlily states as he hops down from my shower window. I leave my window so I can undress for a shower, once I'm in the shower I look trough the window once more. She might need a shower too... And that's exactly what she just walked into her room for. Oh yeah, I like this house. I keep watching through my window as she undresses.

"Hot damn." My thoughts are filled purely with levy and her bra coming unclasped.

"Wow you're creepy..."

"P-Pantherlily! What are you doing in here?!"

"I wanted to Inform you that juvia's apartment is being remodeled and she will be staying at levys."

"So? Why is that so important?"

"No reason..." And with that, Pantherlily left as quickly as he came. With eyes squinted with suspicion I turned the shower on and reached for the soap.

"Damnit!" I forgot to buy fucking soap,guess there's no choice... I climb out and grab a towel of the rack and pull it around my waist loosely.

"Shorty,open the door."

I heard running, then bumping and a muffled yelp. Without any warning I opened the door.

"Levy! Are you oka-....oh fuck, sorry." I covered my blushing face and bleeding nose...and my suddenly tight towel. She lay there with her towel clutched tightly just beneath her perfectly bare and perky chest.

"A-aaaaah!" She scrambled to get up and ran to her bedroom. By the time she came out again the only thing not covered was her crimson face.

"Wh-what do you need?"

"A shower and extra soap."

"Why?"

"I...I kinda forgot to buy some..." I look at the ground and shuffle my feet.

"O-okay, uh, you can use my bedroom bathroom." She pointed to the second door in the hallway.

I don't bother in locking the door knowing she's not nearly as bold as I am. I have to muffle my laughter at her bathroom, it's light orange.

"where's the soap tho." I open around eight cabinets before I find what I didn't know I needed to find.

"Ooo~ shrimp has a new toy." I pull out a small purple vibrator the size of my pinky. My laughs turn into heavy breathing when I realize where this has been.

"Oh shit." This has been inside the bookworm, inside.

"Gajeel did you find the soap?" Levy knocks lightly then walks in unsuspecting.

"Uh...not really..." We both stood there basically frozen in time.

"I-I don't know how that got here-"

'Bzzzzzzzzzz' I drop it out of suprise. We Both just stood there not really knowing what to say about the ever present and loud vibrator on the floor. Well wouldn't this make for a lovely family story.

"Hey gajeel I figured I would find you here, I went and bought some soap-" Pantherlily rounded the corner and his eyes immediately went to the floor.

"What, what is that..."

"Oh please dont pantherli-" before I could finish my sentence he was on the floor shuffling the purple stick between his paws.

"This...is mortifying..." Levy shoved her face into her hands.

"I'm just gonna go..." I scooped up Pantherlily and shut off the vibrator.

"Uh, night levy..." I closed the door lightly then ran home.

Ahn~ sorry for not updating in like 100 years, I've been pretty busy at school. Forgive me!!!

Love you~