Chapter seven

The big move

Chapter seven

Wtf the fuck Levy

Levys pov:
I help juvia carry her bags into my beautiful home with caution.
"Juvia wants to thank levy-San for letting her stay here for the week." She bows.
"Oh it's really no bother-"
"Juvia wants to treat levy to a date."
"E-eh?"
"With Gajeel kun."
"EH?!"
"It's settled then, he's coming to pick levy up at seven, juvia has the perfect person to pick out an outfit." She smiles devilishly, I guess she already set the date up...
"O....k?" I close the front door and lead her to the guest bedroom. I decorated it with gray and blue interior accessories for her. It will be a nursery one day.
"Idea!" Juvia exclaims, whipping out her cellphone.
"W-what is it?" I jump onto the couch adjacent to where she sat on the bed.
"A sleepover! So we can gossip after your date~" she pressed the send button and it dinged once,twice,three times.
"I'm cool with that, how many people?"
"Lucy, aries,and Mira San!" She giggled and showed me the replies of said girls.
"Oh boy..." I say in anticipation of the sheer torture they were destined to put me through tonight. My doorbell rang ten minutes later with three girls at the door...the teasing began. The girls piled into my home and took refuge in my room, bags thrown around the floor.
"I have another guest room not occupied." Granted it had a couple bookshelves in it and two beds, it was otherwise empty, and also bigger than my room. They gathered their things and ran across the sunroom to the said guest bedroom.
"Hexellent!" Mira shouted to the ceiling, tossing her things onto one of the twin beds.
"You do know that's not an actual word...right?" Lucy giggled.
"Oh hush! It's my new vocabulary!" She unzipped her purple duffle bag and pulled out what had to be at least thirty dresses.
"Bottomless bag, one thousand jewels." She examined her nails and smirked.
"Actually I think I have an extra one in here somewhere..." She reached in.
"Isn't that kindve a paradox?" We all held onto her so she didnt fall in.
"Don't jinx it!" She pinched me and pulled out an orange one. Inside of the orange one it had what seemed to be an infinite expanse of accessories and shoes, I think I even saw a sword.
"For tonight I'm thinking....black!" She snapped her fingers and one of the dresses rose and floated towards me. It had a sweet heart neckline and hugged my curves, stopping mid thigh.
"T-too short!" I squeak and pull the hanger away from me.
"I was thinking the same thing..." She stared at her legs and snapped her fingers once more, a pair of high heels levitated.
"Not me!" I huff, knowing she wasn't worried about the dresses length, but my height. For an hour or so they plucked and primed me until I was smooth all over and dressed to seduce. They had put a dark purple head band on to match the heels then pulled my short hair into a loose bun, letting some of my hair frame my face. They had put mascara, black eyeliner and some plum flavoured lip gloss on to finish the look.
"Soooooo cute!" Aries pats my shoulder and ushers me to the mirror. I gasped at my reflection.
"I look...amazing..." I stare at my bewildered expression and inspect my outfit.
"Now a clutch!" Mira shoved a silver handbag into my hands, it matched my small silver necklace that lay between the valley of my accentuated breasts. The doorbell rang. Juvia tossed me over her shoulder with strength none of us knew she had and bolted down stairs with me in tow. She set me down in front of the door and ran back upstairs to giggle with the girls.
"H-hi Gajeel..." I open the door and stare up at brown eyes- wait...brown eyes??? I look at the rest of him to see that it's not Gajeel.
"Uhh...that'll be..uh t-two hundred jewels..." A young man with a few steaming boxes in his hands stammered. I opened my clutch to find some money and...a condom?! "Mira!!!" I angrily hand him two hundred.
"Go Aries!" They pushed at the pinkette and she clamoured down the stairs to the door.
"Thanks...here's your tip..." She stuck the hundred jewel bill between her cleavage and leaned forward. The pizza guy reached his hand out but Aries stopped him.
"Teeth." She ordered and he blushed. I gave her a look that said 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO THIS POOR GUY' she mouthed the words 'the girls triple dog dared me' with a crimson blush spread across her face as he brought his face close to her chest. Loke appeared before them with a cloud of smoke and sparkles.
"Lucy! Why'd you summon him!" Aries screeched and said blonde leaned her head over the stair railing.
"I didn't." She smirked and loke shoved the pizza guy away after taking the boxes from Him. He leaned forward and took the money out with his teeth.
"Thanks for the money." Loke kissed Aries cheek and stuck the bill in her pocket. With that he disappeared yet again. The other girls were rolling. Literally rolling on the floor with laughter. I turn to Aries to see that she had promptly fallen to the floor and tucked her cherry face into her shaking hands. I sigh and begin to close the door but a foot stopped it.
"Gajeel." And thank god it was actually him this time.
"Who's he? He pointed towards the sulking man walking to the pizza delivery car.
"Aries' lover." I winked and hear an embarrassed scream behind me as I walk outside, promptly closing the door.
"You look...so...wow..." He breathed deeply and I finally got a good look at him. He wore a black shirt with a dark red tie and black pants. Pantherlily totally picked out his outfit.
"You look handsome." I kiss his cheek and hook my arm with his.
"Well it is a date..." He opened the car door for me and helped me inside.
"I like those heels on you...but you're much better as a shrimp." He starts the car and I don't even feel like arguing on this perfect night.
We arrive at a beautiful restaurant with golden arched ceilings and marble columns. A man at the door ushers us inside upon seeing me but warily eyes Gajeel and his piercings. We are told to sit at a table near the balcony and I check outside to make sure nobody followed us.

Ahn~ I'll probs have chapter eight out by tonight? Idk I'm typing abunch today so expect a lot of stuff to be updated, I need ideas for winter mayhem, I've got hella writers block on that. Oh well (-•-)/
Love you~