Chapter 5

Ahn~ I'm out camping right now and there's wifi!!!! it's slow but... it's something! *runs off with free internet* anyway... I'm out here with tigerstripedlilies!!!! it's super fun and there's donuts everywhere!!!(my favorite food is powdered donuts)

Enjoy~

The big move chapter 5

Gajeel's pov:

I put on a black apron and get to work.

"Lily! Ketchup!" He hands me the ketchup.

"Mustard!"

"Meat!"

"That weird worstawhatever sauce!"

"Salt!"

"Pepper!"

"Santa Maria seasoning!"

"Completion!"

I mend the meat together and form neat medium patties.

"To the grill!" I fire up the nice shiny new grill and set the burgers down on the grate above blazing flames.

"They'll be ready in half an hour, then I'll bring em to my backyard!" I yell to levy inside.

"Kk! Be right out!" She assured me. Gihi, I told panther lily to pick out something sexy for her to wear but he kept blabbing nonsense about modesty or whatever. So we decided on a black bikini with my favorite food on it... Iron.

"So how are those burgers doing?" She asked as she walked out the back door.

"They're doing goo- oh my..." She was wearing a cute red sundress with white polka dots. She looks adorable. Ew I sound like a softy... It's true though... She's gorgeous.

"Y-yeah, can you go and slice the watermelon?" I asked.

"Yeah okay, I'll make some Mac and cheese as well! Make sure you have beer for gray and Natsu." She ordered.

Levys pov:

"I put the water on the stove levy" panther lily called out.

"Thank you! Can you put the noodles in?" He nodded and I smile and grab the watermelon. I slice it into crescents and think of gajeel. I wonder if he noticed my new dress? I bought it for the cookout. Lily helped me with my hair and I decided not to wear any makeup like usual.

"Levy the noodles are ready!"

"Ok!" *ding dong* "oh! everyone's here!" I ran to the door and welcomed them.

Short chapter I know... terribly sorry my darlings~ I'll work on the rest tomorrow.

Love you~