Chapter nine

The big move

Chapter nine

Poppin a wheely on your heart

Juvias pov
I shifted my position to where his arm wasn't poking me in the back side as much. As I propelled at an alarming rate down the road. I received many lustful stares from people, girls too. I had given gray my helmet so he would be safe, I could never forgive myself if something happened to him.we approached a stop light the color red and I huffed. But oh no, no I could not slow down right now. Gajeels car is right next to us. I stare ahead of me to find an empty fruit truck with wood acting as a ramp where the attachment of the trailer was. I can make this.
Fuck no I can't.
Yes I can.
No.
Yes.
Fuck it.
I sped up and heard gray scream behind me. I popped a very large wheely to get onto the wooden trailer then sped towards the ramp and prepared myself for impact. It went off the ramp, I couldn't breathe, I could die, it's all so exhilarating.
"YEEEEAAAAAH" I yell as we land and continue forward to levys house ahead of them now. I can feel someone grabbing my breast extremely tight. I look down to see grays hands on me, one holding my left boob for dear life and the other wrapped around my waist in a death grip. Wait so if both of his arms are up here then what's poking my back... Oh... I felt dizzy, my adrenaline was flowing rapidly, my heart felt ready to leap out of my throat.
"We made it!" I push my foot onto the kickstand and hop off the seat.
"You just..uh..go on in..." He pursed his lips and pointed to levys front door.
"Bring juvia her shoes tomorrow." I leant forward and pressed my lips against his passionately, he kisses back fiercely.
"Coulda warned me." He pulls me in again but the sound of a car door closing makes me pull away.
"No time, text juvia." I peck his cheek once and run to the side of the house, talking stops me.
"I had a great time." Levy hugs Gajeel at the door and he blushes, obviously not knowing what to do at all.
"Same." Gajeel leaned down and kissed her nose.
"Oh fuck I missed." He says, watching her rub her nose.
"Try again-" levy is interrupted by her door falling open and three girls crashing into them.
"Sorry!" Mira grabbed everyone and went inside quickly.
"Goodnight Gajeel." Levy pats his hand and joins them inside. I sigh and watch Gajeel solemnly walk over to his own house. I suddenly remember that I need to get inside before she notices my absence.

Levys pov:
"Where's juvia?" I look around for the missing bluenette.
"Uh...taking a massive dump." Mira smiles nervously.
"Was not!" Juvia flicks her, coming out of the guest room.
"Anyway, how was the date?!" Everyone grabs me and forms a gossip circle upstairs.
"It was magical haha, we went to such a lovely restaurant and oh he was such a gentleman, we talked about the guild and our new houses, he even said that the boys came over to his house beforehand and tried to tame his hair." I laugh and they stare intently at me.
"But...did he kiss you tho." The group of them leaned forward and made kiss noises.
"Well...." I remember what had happened on my porch "he tried to but he...missed..." I sigh and they flip the fuck out.
"What do you mean tried?!" Mira stood up.
"He uh...kissed my nose." I giggle into my hand revelling in my memory of how nervous he was.
"So cute." Aries sighs and the girls glare at her.
"It still doesn't count as a real one!" Mira angrily chews on a piece of pizza.
"I promise I'll do it on the next date."
"....next date?" Oh no, I have made a terrible mistake.
"I dare you." Lucy smiles devilishly at me.
"Speaking of dares, I wanna play a game."
"Mira this isn't saw." Juvia sweat drops.
"Truth or dare levy!" She ignores the bluenette and turns towards me, pizza in mouth.
"Truth." I groan.
"Is it true that when you were drunk...you tried to kiss ichiya?!" Everyone gasps.
"No, I tried to ask his foot out..." I hide my face in embarrassment.
"And happy took pictures." Lucy precedes to show everyone her phone. The screen showed me with my arm wrapped loosely around ichiyas leg with bedroom eyes.
"Delete! Delete! Delete!" I reach for her hand but she keeps it out of my reach. I hate being short.
"It's your turn to ask someone levy."
"Lucy! Truth or daaaare?" I purr and she squints at me, knowing I had something planned.
"Dare."

Ahn~ so sorry for the terribly short chapters I've been publishing! I'm just like sooooo tired of going back and editing everything. Oh well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and expect another later this week or later today. Spring is officially over after today :( I don't want to go back to school, I wanna sleep in until three pm. I h8 school. Also I just got springs put on my teeth and I'm in soooo much pain, I've taken like five painkillers, my mouth hurts so bad. Also don't eat candy and binge watch eighties horror movies before bed, it ends in candy zombies and time travel dreams.
Love you~