Chapter 12

Aries pov:
"Juvia dares Aries to...trade clothes with loke-san." My entire face drains of color and he smirks at me from across the circle. Why is he so inappropriately sexy, kill myself.
"Gladly..." He licks his lips and leads me to the guest bathroom.
"C-can you um, turn around?" I swirl my finger and he rolls his eyes at my timidity.
I quickly remove my pajamas and he turns around, surprising me.
"L-look away!" I grab a towel to cover myself and he strips of all of his clothes, save his boxers, and sets them on the counter. I pull on his sweatpants and shirt and they almost fall off.
"How do you wear this tight shit." He nearly rips my shorts on his muscular thighs.
"Just forget the shorts."
"How bold Aries~" he presses me against the door and reaches behind me.
"Wh-what are you doing?" I ask as his fingers dip below the waistband and I bunch the front of my tank top he's wearing in my fists. He pulls away and I feel a slight tightness around my hips. I set a hand behind me to find a hair band holding the pants up by a small knot. How sweet of him.
"Let's not miss the party now." He grasps my hand and we exit the bathroom.

Gajeels pov:
"Truth or the dare gajeel?" The pink haired one smiled sweetly at me but I know she's been brainwashed by Mira. I won't be answering any questions she has about levy.
"Dare." I glare at the angelic faced demonic accomplice.
"I dare you to..." Lucy whispers something into her ear and she blushes.
"U-um l-lick some w-whip cream off of l-levys stomach." My eyes travel to meet Levi's wide eyes.
"N-no way!" She shouts and hold her abdomen tightly.
"A dare is a dare shrimp." I stalk over to the fridge and she shrieks.

The white line was right in front of me, waiting to be eaten. Levy gulped heavily and I lowered my face.
"Mmmnnnu" she flinched as my tongue met her flesh and moved upwards stopping just beneath the red material of her bra. I could imagine my tongue in other places and it stimulates a lower part of my body. I pulled myself away from her before I did something stupid or embarrassing.

"Truth or dare Mira?" I wanted to embarrass her after all her attempts of matchmaking.
"Truth~" she sang and I smirk.
"Are you a virgin?" Her face went blank and everybody looked at me like I had just made a deal with the devil, I probably just did.
"What a fuckboy question." She examines her nails pretentiously.
"Answer"
"I'm not" she smiles and everyone is honestly not that surprised.
"What? Who- oh yeeaaah..." Juvia trails off and draws a lightning bolt in the air with her finger.
"Truth or dare....levy." Her eyes momentarily meet mine as if to say 'payback'
"Huh? Er...dare I guess?"

Ahn~ OKAY I KNOW I PROMISED THIS WAS THE LAST SLEEPOVER CHAPTER BUT IM HAVING WAY TOO MUCH FUN LMAOOOO!!! Special thanks to thisshipissailing and AshleyCarey0 for these fantastic ideas lol
Love you~