"And they're fighting about it?" Ory asked. "I thought those two were inseparable."

"I thought so, too," Creep replied.

Porky and Mooshie started oinking and mooing even louder. Joe decided to join in, making as many animal noises as possible.

"You're not an animal, Joe," Ron sighed.

"Then what am I?" Joe asked. "Am I a person? If I am, why am I on a game show with only monsters and animals?"

Ron didn't know how to respond to that.

Finally, Porky and Mooshie stormed away from each other angrily. Mooshie went into the guys' room, and Porky left the cabin. Before they did, they both said something to each other.

"What'd they say?" Ory asked Creep.

"Uh..." the creeper hesitated. "They said 'I wish I had never met you.'"

~~~

Porky's Confessional (VV)

Porky oinked angrily several times.

~~~

Mooshie's Confessional (VV)

Mooshie mooed angrily several times.

~~~

HH

The girls were all in their room in the cabin. Mite wasn't there, as she was on Dragon Island.

"Hey girls?" Mag spoke up. "I got a question."

"Shoot," Sno said.

"Should I tell Mucus I have a boyfriend?"

"Do you have one?" Moolissa asked.

"No," the magma cube answered.

"Then no," the mooshroom said simply.

"He won't leave me alone, though," Mag explained. "I catch him staring at me all the time, and he always tries to talk to me. Why can't he just move on?"

"Sometimes people have trouble moving on from things," Chloe said. "But he'll get over you. Eventually."

"I guess," Mag murmured.

"What even gave you the idea of saying you have a boyfriend?" Pola asked.

"Oh, I saw Blaise last challenge in the Nether fortress," Mag replied. "She suggested it."

"Oh, I miss Blaise!" Sno exclaimed. "How is she?"

"She's doing great," Mag replied with a smile.

"Wait a minute, if we went back in time for that challenge, then why was Blaise even there? She's not, like, super old is she?" Chloe asked.

The girls pondered in silence.

"Maybe Herobrine just added the other contestants for cameo purposes?" Pola finally suggested.