Chapter 5.5

Please read the other chapters in case if you are confused
...........................................................................................................................
(Y/N) (P.O.V)
I woke up from my alarm, I did all my morning routines and headed to school. I speed walk n the way to school because if I come late everyone will be staring at me and trust me you won't want that. After walking for a couple of minutes I saw a crowd of people at the school gates. Why are they there?. As I was getting close a lady ran to me putting a microphone close to my face, "Hey, how is it like to have All Might as a teacher" the lady ask "Um..well he is really cool and we do hero stuff" I said, then when another student came by they ran to them.

I took this as a chance to go into the school. I ran as fast as I can before they ask me another question. As I went to different hallways I saw my classroom door, I open them and on one was at the classroom. "Well lucky me~" I went to my desk and took out a book to read. It's about a boy who is trying to find true love. So technically it's a romantic book. As few minutes went by, people came in the classroom. "Morning (Y/N)" Midoriya said "Morning" I look at his arm, it looks better "Your arm ready healed?"
"Yeah Recovery Girl healed me" Midoriya said scratching the back of his head. "Okay"

Everyone was coming in when the ball ring. I guess the media were asking them questions. They quickly went to their seats. Aizawa-Sensei came in the classroom "Decent work on your training class. I saw the video feeds and went each of your teams results. Bakugou" Bakugou looks at him "Your talented, so don't salt like a child about your loss." Bakugou looks away "Yeah whatever." "And Midoriya" Midoriya jump a bit "I see the only way you won that match by massing up your arm again" Midoriya looks down "Work harder and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk, that line is ready getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here...but your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it."

Midoriya brings his head back up with happiness "So show a little urgency huh" "Right" Midoriya said. "Let's get down to business, our first task will decide your future" Aizawa-Sensei said. 'Is it another quirk test' everyone thought. "You all need to pick a class representative" 'Ah good just normal school stuff' everyone thought. Now everyone was saying to pick them and what nod. For me I don't really want to be one it just doesn't suit me that well.

"SILENCE EVERYONE PLEASE!!!" Iida yelled, everyone stop talking and looked at Iida. I don't know why but I was interested on what he has to say. "The class representative duty is to lead others, that's not something anyone can do, you must first have the trust of every single person in the classroom, therefore the most logical way to fill this position is democratically, we will hold a election to choose our leader" Iida said. 'It's pretty obvious that you want us to vote for you' most of us thought. Some people disagree with that statement because they don't know each other that well, but eventually they all agreed on it.

I voted for Iida because I think no one is going to vote for him. After everyone finished voting, on the board it showed everybody's name but the most vote is Midoriya with 3 votes and Momo with 2 votes. I guess everyone else voted for themselves. "How did I get three votes!?" Midoriya said in shock "OK YOU IDIOTS WHO VOTED FOR HIM" Bakugou yelled in anger. "Did you honestly think anyone was going to vote for you" Sero said sweat dropping.

I was laughing a little bit but I guess Bakugou was able to hear it. He looked at me and I looked at him as I smile but if you look into my eyes it showed how sad I am because yesterday he said something that made me feel sad but I won't let my feelings get in my way. I looked away from him and turned to Iida who looks disappointed that he didn't get class representative, but at the same time he appreciated that he got one vote. "I'm very thankful for this vote" Iida said. All I could do is smile at him. Ooo (Y/N) why are you smiling at Iida~do you like him~" Ashido said, a few people were looking at me even Iida who was blushing.