◌ thirty three

it had been about three months since y/n befriended the boys of stray kids, and two weeks since chan took care of her

it had been about three months since y/n befriended the boys of stray kids, and two weeks since chan took care of her. since then, whenever she hung out with them as a group, they would all act differently; not in a weird or bad way, but more like a boyfriend way.

and y/n wasn't naive or oblivious. she had a slight feeling she knew what was going on but pushed the thought to the back of her mind; that is, until one day. she was spending time at underground seoul with the other creators.

they had recently brought in their new pieces to replace the old ones and since y/n and minsung were done on their floor, they were helping the elders.

"kid, is that straight?" janghyun asked minsung, holding one of his canvases against the wall.

"tilt the bottom a little to the right," minsung advised.

y/n was helping hyungseok put up his framed photographs. as she looked through the box full of them, she couldn't help but grin.

"hey," she called to hyungseok. "isn't that us?"

hyungseok walked over after unwrapping a frame from its bubble wrap and kneeled beside her.

"i don't know, is it?" he chuckled.

y/n gently nudged him and picked up a couple of photos.

"minsung, look! these are so nice!"

the two youngest continued to look through hyungseok's photography, complimenting it nonstop.

"alright, alright," interrupted hyunwoo who just arrived. "we still have work to do and i'm sure taehee and wooks still need help."

minsung and y/n nodded, and like kids, they hurriedly rushed back to their stations to help hyungseok and janghyun.

almost four hours later, the entire museum had been revamped with new work, new decorations, and just a new and better atmosphere. stray kids also drove down in the middle of it and had fun helping the artists.

it was now nine at night and the members of underground were leaving one by one due to personal reasons.

"you should be okay locking up, right?" hyungseok asked y/n as he grabbed his car keys from her.

hyunwoo poked hyungseok's side with his finger. "she'll be fine, dad. besides, there's eight boys looking after her."

hyungseok poked him back and turned to y/n, giving her a hug.

"i'll see you tomorrow," he grinned down at her. "be safe! you guys too!"

the group of nine waved the elders goodbye until they were no longer in sight. when the door closed behind them, y/n stretched her arms out.

"what should we do now?" she asked.

jeongin shyly spoke up. "w-we actually have something to tell you."

"what is it?"

saving jeongin from further embarrassment, chan patted his shoulder and decided to take over.

"we, um," he exhaled. "we all have feelings for you."