Chapter 9 : The first day

Start from the beginning

I grimaced at her words and nodded hesitantly and thanked her. I got up and went over to Christian, holding out my hand for him to shake.

Instead of shaking it though, he looked at it for a second and proceeded to walk out the door, shocking me with his actions.

"What a bastard. I outta just -" Before she could continue, I cut her off.

"Shut it Skylar. He's a wolf remember? Don't get us killed on our first day." I hissed back at her.

"Yeah, like Damon's gonna allow that?" She said cockily.

"Who the hell is Damon?" I asked her while following Christian out the door and closing it behind me.

"Hunter's wolf?" She said in a duh tone.

"Oh well I didn't know th-"

"Stop talking to your wolf Underdweller." A voice suddenly interrupted me, startling me out of my conversation with Skylar.

I looked up at Christian with an alarmed look.

"Listen, I don't wanna be doing this as much as you do, but if I don't do it, I'll be kicked out of this school and my dad will have my head if that happens. So listen up. I'll be taking you around and bla bla bla, but I don't want to associate with you afterwards, so don't talk unless you gotta ask something. I can't be going around being seen with an Underdweller. Got that?" He said gruffly.

I nodded my head quickly. I gotta admit though, his words stung. Just because I was an Underdweller he didn't have the right to talk to me like I was some kind of trash.

He raised his eyebrows and stepped closer to me, bending down so that his face was right in front of mine, making me pull back instantly.

"I said, got that?" He said slowly.

"Yes." I managed to whispered out. I was terrified of this guy, I mean, look at him and look at me, I probably looked like a toothpick next to the guy.

He straightened his posture and walked away, making me sigh in relief before following him behind.

The hallway was empty, meaning that everyone was probably already in class, which eased me a little bit. Christian was pointing in directions and telling me where is where when I suddenly got a call, making him stop and look at me.

My eyes widened at the sound of my ringtone and I shuffled to get the device. It was an unknown number, making me frown. I looked up from my phone and looked at Christian for silent permission, in which he nodded.

I walked away for a distance and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said quietly.

"Lea.." A voice I knew all to well was heard from the other side. Making tears form in my eyes. I missed him so damn much.

"Hunter." I whispered out.

"Oh goddess how much I miss you calling my name." He said, sounding pained.

"Come home Hunter. Why did you leave without telling me? Why didn't you see me for 4 days, before you left. You could've said something to me." I sobbed out, my heart clenching with ache.

It's been too long for both me and my wolf, and now, we just want him back in our arms.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't want to burden you with this mess. Please don't cry, it pains me to hear you cry. I'm going crazy here just thinking about you baby."

"Then come home. We're mates Hunter, and newly ones at that. It's not normal for mates to be away from each other this long." I held my head in my right hand and sobbed out.

"Goddess, if I knew being away from you was going to be this hard I would've just taken you with me. But baby, I can't. We can't risk your identity being leaked and it's dangerous here love. I cannot have you in this environment." He growled out.

"I'll be home soon love, and when I am you'll be the first to see me. I promise. We'll have dinner together and we could just watch a movie, how bout that?"

I took a deep breath and calmed myself enough to answer him, "Okay..."

"Are you gonna take forever on that damn phone Lea? We don't have all day!" Christian suddenly growled out from behind me. Making me look back and gasp at how close he was.

"Get off the fucking phone now." He growled and looked at me with angry eyes...uh oh...not good. Not good at all.

"Who the fuck was that?" Hunter's voice suddenly boomed out from the line, making me pull back a little bit.

"Lea! Who the fuck was that? LEA!" He screamed down the line.

I noticed Christian's grew darker by the second, making me shake a little.

"No one. I gotta go. Bye." I swiftly said before hanging up the phone.

"I-I'm sorry, it was my-"

"I don't give a fuck who it was. Now c'mon, I want this shit over with before the bell rings." He growled out.

"Hunter is going to have a fit." Was all I thought before trailing behind Christian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my luvss,

I know I just updated on Monday, and I was planning to update again on Monday the following week, which is tomorrow, but I just remembered that my univ is having an event where I would have to be taken to a military base (Yes, I am not joking) to learn leadership training.

I will be gone from Monday to Wednesday, and the reason why I wouldn't be able to update is...they don't allow gadgets. Which sucks! but ok.

So I didn't wanna leave without posting anything so here you are. Oh and tell me, do you want me to post pictures of who I imagine the characters would be? If you do comment down below.

To be honest, I've been searching some good stories in wattpad but I just haven't gotten one yet, so if you have any recommendations, just tell me and I'll check it out.

I love you all so damn much and please don't forget to

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE

and

FOLLOW ME

See you when I see you guys.

Xoxo

-AT