stitch

my vision was going in and out constantly. one minute i'm sitting in the back of the car on swagger and delirious's lap while ohm is screaming out something in the front.

next thing i know i'm back at the house being carried by delirious who was rushing people out of the house.

when i could finally focus my eyesight, i was on the couch with everyone rushing around the house and grabbing things.

that's when i remembered i'd been shot and a wave of pain was washed over me. i writhed in pain and went to hold my side, but the guys held me down so i'd sit still and not touch the wound.

"dude why can't we just take her to the hospital, it'll be easier then having to do it ourselves." kryoz says, handing bee, who was managing my wound, another towel to stop the bleeding.

"we're literally murders, all of us. we are wanted in about 12 states, you really think that nobody is going to recognize us?" smii7y says.

"well do any of you guys know how to fucking do a DIY bullet removal surgery? last time i checked, i don't think any of us do." kryoz snaps back.

he did have a good point, but if we went to the hospital they'd surely recognize us and send us to jail, and we all know that we probably would never be let out.

"well before i became a murderer, i went to college for a bit to become a nurse. i quit after the first month, but i know a few things. the thing is that we ran out of sedatives, so y/n's going to have to be awake for it." Bee said, giving everyone apprehensive glances.

everyone looked at me for my opinion since i'm the one that'd been shot. i really didn't want to do it, but if i left the bullet in it'd get infected, which can't happen.

i sighed and gave them all a small nod.

"alright, nogla go get something for y/n to bite down on. i'll also need 2 of you guys to hold her legs down and 2 to hold her arms." bee instructed as she walked away to get a few tools.

she came back with tweezers, thread, scissors, a sewing needle, and rubbing alcohol. soon enough nogla also came back with a towel, handing it to me so i could bite down on it.

everyone decided that wildcat and swagger should take my legs while fitz and vanoss would take my arms.

as soon as i was situated was when she started. she started off my cutting my bloody shirt, leaving me in my bra. she doused my wound in rubbing alcohol to clean away most of the fresh and dry blood so she could see better.

this was when the pain really started. the bullet wasn't too far in , but it also wasn't that close either. she started pulling back my skin around the wound to get a better look. i immediately bit into the towel, letting out a low sort of growl.

i grabbed onto fitz's and vanoss's arms and squeezed on them while they held my arms down a little harder.

she eventually put the tweezers in and started to pull it out, causing me to let out a muffled scream. i tried sitting up, but i was forced back down.

the pain at this point was almost unbearable. i was crying, sweating, and screaming all at once, just basically a whole mess.

soon enough, she got the bullet out and set it down onto another towel that was laying next to her. bee gave me a second to breathe before she started the stitching process, which was going to be just as bad.

a quickly got my shit together and told her to start stitching, now just wanting it done and over with.

after she cleaned the wound again, she began to thread the needle. i let out another scream as she pinched my skin together to put it in place as she started. after what felt like forever, i thought i was going to pass out again until she said she was done.

i was relieved that this whole thing was over, but upset that i knew that this was going to take a while to heal and that i won't be able to go on many missions for a while.

bee put a large band aid pad over the stitching and wrapped it up as i wiped the sweat and tears from my face.

mason and basically helped me up as they took me to my room to get some rest. after they left i changed into shorts and a different bra, too scared to accidentally touch my wound.

as i laid down, i heard a bit of talk outside my door from the rest of the group. i then hear the door open and close and then go eerily quiet.

i wonder where they were going?