lights out

it was nearing 7, which meant that i'd have to be leaving in a couple minutes for work.

i was a bit nervous for my first day, but i eventually calmed down just as the gang walked into my room.

"thanks for barging in, didn't have to knock at all." i say sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

i pick up my bag and begin to walk out of my room until i'm stopped by delirious and basically walking in front of me, blocking me from leaving.

i try to shove past them but they don't budge.

"c'mon guys, i need to go. i don't want to be late for my first job." i whine.

"fine, we'll let you go. only if we can come with." delirious says.

i give delirious an 'are you fucking stupid' look and raise a brow at the others.

"you guys want to come and watch me pole dance?" i ask the other, dumbfounded.

the others shrug. "delirious dragged us into this one. he said he'd pay a few hundred if we came with." ohm said.

i rub my head, feeling a headache slowly coming on.

"why do you need to come anyways? nothings going to happen." i say, a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"well that's why we are going to be there, to make sure nothing happens to you." delirious says.

i facepalm and lean against the wall.

"you know what, whatever. but if you bring weapons you better hide them well, they have hella strict security."

the others nod and we walk outside to the car, speeding off to the strip club.

when we got there we went around the back, only to find a security guard standing there.

i showed him my pass so he'd know i was working there and told him that the guys were with me. he nodded and allowed us in.

"you guys go into the crowd and do whatever. i have to get ready backstage." i told the others.

i went backstage and into one of the dressing rooms, slipping off my clothes until i'm left with my red lingerie. i practice a couple moves before a guy tells me and a few other girls it was time to go.

while walking onto the stage, i see the others in the crowd staring at me intently. i couldn't tell if my eyes were deceiving me or not, but i swear their cheeks were red.

i smirked at them as i began to dance on a pole with a few other girls. guys threw money into the stage, hollering at us.

as i was about to finish up one of my dances, the music stops playing and the power goes out. a bit confused, i look around to the others girls, who shrug, not knowing what was going on.

we didn't know whether to continue or not, so we just stood there, waiting for someone to tell us where to go or what to do.

while we waited we pulled our clothes back on too.

suddenly in the midst of the confusion, a hand quickly covers my mouth and i'm pulled backstage behind the curtains.

i can hear the crew yelling my name, but they weren't fast enough. i was swiftly pulled outside and thrown into the back of a car. as the car sped away, i caught a glimpse out the window. the crew was standing there, watching the car speed away.

my hands were tied behind my back and my mouth taped shut.

there were two men sitting in the front and one in the back with me, who was holding me down.

i started to struggle within his grasp, hoping i would somehow slip free. i tried a couple more times but he still wouldn't let go.

i'm guessing the guy in the back got annoyed with having to wrestle me every 2 minutes, so he injecting something into my arm. i had no idea what it was, but whatever it is was making me sleepy.

i fought to stay awake, knowing i wasn't going to know where i was when i woke up.

my eyes continued to droop as i fought my tiredness. the man next to me saying 'shh.'

eventually, my sleepiness took over me and i was out like a light.