spill

"y/n. y/n wake up! guys i think she's dead."

"ohm shut the fuck up she's not dead, she's just sleeping. here, this'll wake her up."

i'm suddenly awaken by a cup of water being dumped onto my head. startled, i quickly sit up, wiping the water from my eyes.

"see, she's not dead. morning y/n!" swagger says, grabbing a towel from the shelf and tossing it to me.

ohm, swagger, and delirious were all surrounding me when i had woken up. i peaked out the door to see bordie and bee still fast asleep.

"the fuck did you have to wake me up for? why didn't you wake up the other two?" i ask, wringing the water out of my shirt. their goofy smiles suddenly turned serious as delirious reached his hand out to help me up. i had a killer headache, but figured i would get medicine later.

"we thought we should probably tell you first before we tell the others. there was a sticky note on the front door this morning, take a look." swagger says, handing me a note.

i read over the sticky note, mentally facepalming myself. it was from racc.

Saturday
I'll meet you in the back alley of 23rd
9:30pm
Don't miss it
~Ezra

i crumpled the paper up and threw it in the garbage. he wrote that note just to worry the others and get me and trouble, oh how i could strangle him right now.

the 3 gave me raised eyebrows when i turned to look at them with a weak smile.

"look it was probably a prank played by one of the others last night just to mess with us and make us anxious. i'm sure there's nothing to worry about." i say, slowly back up to the stairs.

as i'm about to make a run for it i'm grabbed by the arm by delirious and marched to a guest bedroom, followed by swagger and ohm.

he sits me on the bed, turning around and locking the door behind us. well fuck.

"alright spill. what happened last night between you and racc, and how the hell did he get into our house?" delirious says, crossing his arms and leaning on the dresser.

the 3 stare at me intently as i try to make up an excuse. "i'm going to  stop you right there, don't bother making up an excuse, just tell us." swagger says. how the hell did he know that i was making up an excuse? do i make a face?

"you make a face when you try to come up with an excuse or lie, it's obvious." he says, reading my mind. i sigh and decide to tell the truth, now knowing that there was no point in lying. i really need to have a better poker face.

"fine i'll tell you, but you have to promise me that you won't freak out and tell the others, they'd have a stroke if they found out." i look to the guys to make sure they understood. they nodded their heads for me to continue.

"so last night after everyone was asleep i went downstairs to throw stuff away when ezra came out of nowhere. i have no idea how he got in, but it scared the shit out of me. to sum it up he basically wants me to go to some drug lord party with him as an acquaintance." i say, earning multiple groans.

"wait, why can't alex go with him? they're friends, aren't they?" ohm asks.

"he lost drugs to some dudes that might be at the party, so he can't risk it." i say, the others nodding.

"well we can't let you go with racc without any protection. you know what he did last time, and i'm not taking any more chances on you getting hurt." swagger says, sitting on the bed next to me.

i sat in silence, trying to figure out how they could at least keep me mildly safe. they couldn't come to the party with me, so we had to come up with something else.

"how about you hang out at a place near the party so if any shit goes down i can just call you?" i offer. they nodded, seeing it as a reasonable plan.

"but how are we going to hide this from the others? they're going to get a bit suspicious if you leave looking nice and us going with you, but not telling them where we're going." delirious asks. i already had that planned out.

"simple, just throw a party that same night. invite a few other gangs so there'll be too many people to keep track of. they won't even know that we're gone. there's also going to be alcohol and weed, everyone will be too fucked up to care." i say.

the others give me a smile at my plan, knowing that it was full proof.

as soon as we exit the guest bedroom, bee comes running down the stairs and into the bathroom, immediately throwing up.

"you're taking care of that mess by the way." ohm says, pointing to the vomiting bee.

i flip him off as he walks away, walking to the kitchen to grab medicine and water for me and bee. this is going to be a long day.

———————————————-

i'm sorry i have been so delayed on chapter updates. also tysm for 2K reads, that's fucking insane! i love you guys so much and i hope you enjoyed!

~emma