scare

after getting out of the shower, i couldn't shake the feeling away.

it was like i had felt it before, but i can't put my finger on to what it is.

i shake the feeling off, hoping to remember it later.

i went to my room to go pick out what i wanted to wear today. i wasn't going out or anything today, so i wanted to go with something lazy.

i dig through my closet until i find the perfect outfit, a stitch onesie.

i haven't worn a onesie in forever. i quickly slip it on and put the hood over my head.

i walked to my vanity mirror and looked at myself, doing a full 360. this is probably the one time that i actually felt cute.

i smiled at myself. this brings back so many memories.

i make my way downstairs to the kitchen to see if the boys needed any help cleaning up. when i get downstairs, i see that the kitchen is spotless.

delirious was right, it would be clean by the time i came back down.

the boys had probably been done for quite some time because they weren't in the kitchen when i had peeked in.

i walk around the house to find them all on the couch or floor, watching god knows what.

suddenly, this amazing idea pops into my head. i'll scare them.

their backs were facing me, so it would be easy to scare them without them seeing me.

i creep up behind them slowly, making sure that they didn't hear me.

i slowly stood up behind the couch, and without warning, i screamed bloody murder.

they all screamed just as loud, clearly startled. they had all jumped out of their seats, popcorn flying everywhere.

they were facing me now, horrified looks on their faces.

i was rolling on the ground at that point, giggling hysterically.

"what the actual fuck y/n! i almost had a god damn heart attack because of you." wildcat yelled, holding his chest.

i had calmed down, standing up and walking over to them.

"i'm sorry, it was a good opportunity so i took it. all i'm saying is that i made the right choice." i say smirking.

i grab a piece of popcorn that had landed in moo's hair and popped it in my mouth, laying on the couch in the process.

"so whatcha wanna do?" i ask, flipping through channels.

"for you to get out of our spots" nogla says, trying to drag me off the couch but i rip my hand away.

"but it's comfy." i whine, flipping over, not wanting to get up.

suddenly, i'm flipped over onto my back, vanoss on top of me, inches away from my face.

i became flustered quickly, not knowing what to do.

vanoss began to slowly lean in, until i had finally gave way.

"fine you can have your spots," i say, pushing vanoss off of me.

the others chuckled at how red i'd become.

i sat on the floor and watched tv with the guys. i rested my head on terroriser's lap since he was on the floor too.

he didn't seem to mind. he'd slowly rub my cheek with his thumb or play with my hair. it was actually pretty relaxing.

once whatever they were watching had ended, i asked if i could pick something, to which they said yes.

i picked a simple movie, marley and me.

"what's marley and me?" basically questioned, raising an eyebrow at me?

basically's question was followed by all of them saying, "yeah what's that?"

i slowly turned around to face them, my mouth hanging open in shock.

"you're telling me, you've never seen marley and me? like, ever?" i stare at them, looking astonished.

they all shook their heads no.

i get up and walk into the bathroom, coming back out with 3 boxes of tissues.

"you'll thank me later."

—————————————

"NO, MARLEY NO! GET UP, PLEASE GET UP!" mini cried, grabbing 2 tissues as he wiped his tears away and blew his nose.

we were at the part where marley was being put down and buried.

everyone was already crying, including me.

the movie had ended a few minutes later, all of us wiping the remaining tears off of our faces.

"why did it have to end like this," delirious whined, rolling off the side of the couch.

we all nodded in agreement.

the tissues in the tissue box were gone, so i got up to throw the boxes away.

i came back to the boys having small talk about the movie and how sad it was.

i yawned. it was 10:45, so i decided to take the opportunity to head to bed before i start to watch even more sad movies.

"hey guys, i think i'm gonna go to bed." i yawn, waving them goodnight.

"good thing you're going to bed early, because you've got training tomorrow." vanoss says.

i stare at him with an 'are you serious' expression on my face.

"training? for what?"

"you'll see."