wasted

over the next few days we were all on our heels, prepared for anything that ezra had in store for us. we haven't been able to go out much lately since the mall incident. the police knew we were all in the area, so they've been scouring the streets.

i was sitting at my vanity mirror, listening to music while i straightened my blue hair when i got an idea to calm some of my anxiety about the whole situation. i quickly finished the rest of my hair and called for bordie and bee to come into my room.

bee and bordie came barging in, almost ramming straight into me. "where the fuck is he?" bee yelled, looking around my room for what i presume is ezra, only for him to be nowhere in sight.

i laugh at her and bordie's eagerness to hurt racc and shake my head. "he's not in here, i'm fine. i just had to ask you two something." i say, causing them to drop their fighting stances and give me a look of confusion.

"i just wanted to know if you guys wanted to have a girls night with me. with all the bullshit that's been going on lately i can only assume that we've all had a bit of anxiety, right?" they nod their heads and i continue.

"well maybe with a girls night we can finally just chill out for a while, let the boys do what they wanna do and we'll do what we wanna do." i say, giving them a small smile.

"sounds like a plan to me, i'll tell the boys about it and then we can get this party started." bee laughs, heading out of the room.

"i'm gonna go get some alcohol. what party would this be without getting wasted?" bordie said, grabbing keys out of her pocket and leaving the room.

i decided to go find bee while she was talking to the boys. they were all hanging out in the gaming room either talking, drinking beers, or playing games.

it looked like bee was in the middle of talking with them when i entered. "no fair, what if we wanna hang out with you guys too." mason whined, some agreeing.

"you guys only want in because you know we're gonna get a shit load of alcohol." i say, knowing that i was right.

"alright maybe so. but whatever you guys don't finish is ours. i'm too lazy to go out and get that shit." wildcat says, pointing a finger at me and bee.

"fine, but on one condition. this is mainly for swagger to handle, but you gotta hook us up with some edibles, ok?" i say, looking at swagger along with everyone else.

he gave me a look as if i was dumb and rolled his eyes. "you act like i don't live in this house without carrying weed with me. you think i'd be able to handle these idiots without it?" he says, giving out a short laugh.

i cover my mouth to stop a loud laugh from coming out, but quickly compose myself. delirious smacks me in the arm, earning a flinch and glare from me.

"there are some in the freezer, but don't eat them all. i'm gonna need that shit later for this fucking headache mason is giving me." he groans, rubbing his forehead.

"what do you mean cunt? i've done nothing to you in the past couple hours?" mason asks, obviously annoyed.

swagger quickly turns around and looks mason dead in the eyes. "you've been screaming for the past 3 fucking hours when you'd lose in fortnite. you wonder why i have a migraine from hell." he says, turning back around to the computer.

the others nodded to back swaggers claim up, which i had to agree with because i heard it too.
when we were about to continue another conversation was when we heard the door open and close and someone walk in.

"i got vodka bitches." i hear bordie yell from downstairs. i give a holler in excitement and leave the boys to whatever they were doing.

we walk down to find bordie with 2 bags full of random alcohols. we took them all to my room and changed into pajamas before we started.

i put on shorts and a plain white crop top, throwing my hair into a messy bun while i was at it. after we finished changing we all sat on my bed with varieties of snacks and turned on Netflix.

we decided on watching Shameless because we were all on the same season and pretty close to the same episode.

for the next couple hours we we would talk about whatever, take shots, eat snacks, and have edibles. by the time we finished the season we were all wasted and tripping balls.

i stumbled off the bed and grabbed the bowls and garbage from off of my bed. "you guys get comfy and go to sleep if you want, i'm gonna take this downstairs and throw the garbage away." i said, motioning to the stuff in my hands, giggling like what i said was the funniest thing in the world.

i carefully made my way downstairs, holding on to the railing for dear life in fear of falling. i couldn't even walk a straight line, so i knew i had to be extra careful on the steps.

i'd let out random giggles or hiccups as i made my way to the kitchen, finding everything really funny. i threw away the garbage from upstairs and cleaned out the now empty bowls that once had food in them.

while i was washing dishes i heard someone walking around. the edibles were making me even more paranoid then i usually am, so i quickly turn around.

to my horror, who i saw sitting at the kitchen table was someone i hadn't expected, nor would i have liked to expect.

it was ezra.