PROLOGUE- completed

Humans roam around the earth, thinking that they are above every creature on the planet, and feed themselves with ego and pride. While destroying magnificent nature and bringing death upon the wildlife to please their selfish needs. They do whatever they want because they can.

They are superior to every living being on earth and consider themselves intelligent but they are just mere mortal beings under the eyes of what they call mythological creatures. The humans thought they are not real and are just some stories that are used to scare the children at night. They envision that they are the only creatures who live on earth.

Because that is what they want you to believe. They want the human race to think that way, they want them to assume that they are the only creatures that are at the top of the hierarchy. But who are they?

They are called the seven princes. The responsibility to protect the weak humans against the odds of the immortals fell upon them. They are tasked to maintain peace between the two different worlds.

The seven princes are one of the most alluring and powerful beings the Queen Mother made. The Queen Mother is what humans call Mother Nature. She is one of the creators of life on earth and is credited for making the immortals.

She is praised and loved for her unique, beautiful, and powerful creations. She created elegant, self-healing Vampires and Wolves that can transform into strong beasts. She also made Fairies that are known for their small stature and gorgeous wings. And the merfolks that lived in the ocean with their capabilities to live underwater and swim fast. But her creations of different life did not only stop there.

Creating such powerful creatures has dreadful consequences. The Queen Mother's immortals have a very different lifestyle and more savage traits than the human mortals. Vampires need to feed on blood so they can heal fast. Sirens use their luring voices to sink human boats. And human beings just can't seem to keep up with them.

So the Queen decided to separate the humans from the immortals to keep the balance of life. She created a phantom barrier that prevents humans and other creatures to encounter and disrupt each other's life.

She created two realms on the same planet, one for the mortals and one for the supreme beings. Even though how powerful the barrier between the world is, some creatures were able to pass through it.

And it might cause chaos and confusion. Therefore to maintain the newfound peace between the creatures, she brought life again and created the seven princes.

The seven princes are unique as they blend in with the immortals and mortals. They have the physique of a human but they also have the abilities of an immortal. They can perfectly fit in human and mythological societies.

They are given different powers and capabilities that are yet to be discovered. But then betrayal and tragedy happen and the 7 princes failed the Queen Mother. The human population discovered the other side of their realms and the immortals wanted to rule the mortals creating a long bloody war that ended many lives. The barrier was broken and unified the two realms into one.

The Queen Mother ordered the seven princes' leader to kill his comrades as a punishment for their betrayal and revolt against her which created madness among the other creatures. But he grew to love them and instead he only erased his friends' memories making them forget how to use their powers and forget everything. Then send them into different kingdoms of the immortals.

But the story did not end there, it is just the beginning of a new adventure.

Jimin's pov

I've been here in the Hybrid shelter for many years. And all those years I became one of the unnoticed ones in the shelter. I thought I would never have a home but I was wrong.