Chapter 3

Ain wanted to run away but that was not the solution she thought as she needed many answers and more importantly she wanted to know the truth, thinking about the whole incident she was rubbing her forehead in anxiety, to distract herself she begin to open the bags which carried cloths, she smiled as she saw the hijab in it."Nice choice" she said under her breath after seeing variety of dresses.

After shower she got dressed in full sleeve wine colour fish cut top which reached above her knees with bottle green colour leggings and black hijab which covered her head. Out of the blue she heard a bell rang in the house so she came of the room to see who the person is but unfortunately the person was Aiden.  She made her way towards him to ask him about everything. When Aiden saw her he got struck for few seconds by seeing her beauty as she looked beautiful,as soon realization came in and he looked away.

"Assalamualaykum" Ain greeted with displeasure, as she never liked him.

"Walaykumussalam" Aiden said looking away and he turned around to walk away,

"Wait Hitler" Ain said and Aiden gave her an angry look, she soon kept her hands on her mouth, as she should be nice to him so that he can tell her the truth, this is the way she thought.

"Sorry" She said looking at the ground,

"Don't act like this, I will not tell you the truth" Aiden said with a smirk and Ain just glared at him angrily,

"Fine, I will ask Ayaan" She said stamping her foot in irritation,

"Ayaan won't be back till night so have a good time" Aiden said walking towards his room with a small smile.

"You mean to say I am alone with you?" She screamed walking behind him and he unexpectedly turned around and looked directly into her eyes which startled her.Dont know for how many seconds they were staring  until they heard a phone call and soon they moved away making a distance between them.

"Hello" Aiden took out his phone from the pocket and answered the call,

"Okay fine bye" Aiden ended the call and looked at Ain who was holding a confused expression,

"Just go to your room and don't disturb me" Aiden said calmly, he was in no mood to start a fight again.

"Who were you talking to?" Ain asked,

"It's none of your business" Aiden snapped giving her an irritate look,

"It is my business since you kidnapped me Hitler" Ain said angrily directing her index finger towards him,

"I was talking to my girlfriend, want to talk?" Aiden let out a fake smile and glared.

"Yes sure why not, I should tell her the real colour of yours" Ain said smugly playing along with the lie,

"Whatever" Aiden said walking off and shutting the door behind him,

"He is so unpredictable" Ain said shaking her head.

Aiden was worried as there was no sign of Mazin, his best friend whom he trusted out of all. He covered his face with both hands in frustration, and dialled someone's number in his phone.

"Did he call?" Aiden asked,

"No, but don't worry Aiden everything will be fine" A girl replied,

"Inform me when he contacts you" Aiden replied,

"How is Ain?" The girl asked,

"She is nuts" Aiden whispered which was heard,

"I am serious Aiden, please tell me how is she?" Asked the girl worriedly,