Chapter 8

Ain was now very worried and she shook fiza's shoulders to get her attention but she didn't make any move so Ain decided to call Aiden to know what had cropped up. Ain quickly ran out of the room and her eyes were searching Aiden but unfortunately she couldn't find him. She was about to go back to Fiza when she spotted a figure who was reading a newspaper while sitting on a sofa but she was facing his back.

"Ayaan thank god I found you" Ain said thinking its Ayaan,

"What happened?" The voice asked, still not turning around.

"I don't know either, but Fiza she is not well and its related to my brother" Ain continued and added "Please come with me Ayaan its urgent and I don't know where Ai-"

"It's Aiden" Aiden said turning around and facing her, Ain eyes widened and then she looked nervously at her hands.

Ya Allah what just happened... was not okay don't know why I am feeling sad because he might have felt bad? No why would he care that I mistook him As Ayaan? May be I am thinking too much... I should not feel guilty I did nothing Ain thought.

"Sorry I thought its-"

"Lets not waste the time" Aiden again cutting her off and they both quickly made their way to meet Fiza.

Once they reached they find Fiza who was smiling looking at her mobile, Ain opened her mouth in disbelieve and Aiden just looked at Ain with Are you crazy look?

"You are crazy" Aiden muttered controlling his grin,

"I heard" Ain said crossing her arms,

"Who cares" Aiden said walking off the room and keeping his hands on his pockets, with Ain following him.

"Let's go inside and talk to Fiz" Ain said coming in front of him and blocking his way,

"What for?" Aiden said raising his eyebrows,

"Because I said so" Ain protested ignoring his eyes instead looking at his shoulder,

"Listen you are not my boss" Aiden kind of snapped at her,noticing that she was still looking at his shoulder,

What is the problem with this girl? Can't she talk to me directly looking into my eyes but she would focus on my shoulder... Aiden thought shaking his head.

"Now why are you shaking your head?" Ain asked annoyingly,

"Is something on my shoulder?" Aiden asked out of curiosity,

"Excuse me?" Ain had no idea on what he was talking about,

"Just tell me and I promise our conversation won't be longer"Aiden said rolling his eyes,

"There is nothing" Ain was now irritated, so she decided to leave him and talk to fiza alone. Ain turned around to go when a voice stopped her.

"Then why is that when you talk to me you look at my shoulders but not my eyes?" Aiden asked from behind,

Because you're beautiful eyes distract me? No that not true... Ain said under her heart fighting with her feelings...

In reality she was keeping her eyes shut to think for a better answer, she felt like a teacher asked a difficult question and she have no answer. This time Aiden came in front of Ain, waiting for her reply which was surprising for Ain because she thought that Aiden would have left.

Ain looked at Aiden and imagined him holding a stick so that she will answer. Ain felt like she was in a class room and Aiden was the teacher.

"Do you have answer?" Aiden asked raising an eyebrow, Ain felt like he snapped at her but he didn't,

"No sir" Ain quickly said causing Aiden to laugh which was unusual, she looked around her atmosphere everything was normal and she was not in a class room.

Ain looked at Aiden who was grinning, she never saw him laugh like this but now she was staring at him in surprise.

"What?" Aiden asked once he noticed Ain who was staring,

"You surprise me" Ain replied blinking her eyes,

Aiden now dropped his smile and cleared his throat nervously;he looked around and found Ayaan who was standing behind Ain but too far to notice. Ayaan smirked at his twin to which Aiden just ignored.

"Lets go" Aiden stated,

"Where?" Ain asked completely puzzled,

"To Disneyland" Aiden said moving away and rolling his eyes,

"Hitler is back huh?" Ain muttered controlling her smile,

"I heard" Aiden replied looking at her,

"Who cares" Ain smirked and chuckled. He couldn't argue more because now they entered the room again to find Fiza who looked like she was in another world.

"Fiza" Ain screamed, causing Aiden to close his ears with his hands. Fiza winced placing her hand on her heart.

"You scared me" Fiza replied getting up from the bed,

"Same to you sleeping beauty" Ain replied standing beside her,

"Fiz what happened? This girl told you were crying" Aiden said glancing at Ain,

"You-"Ain directed her index finger towards Aiden.

"Enough now listen to me, I have big news to share" Fiza said shyly looking at her hands,

"Aiden did you know?" Fiza asked,

"Of course not" Aiden replied flatly.

"Mazin asked my hand in marriage and guess what my parents agreed" Fiza said happily.

Both Aiden and Ain didn't react to this news; instead they both were having some thoughts about this.

Ya Allah don't you think it's too soon? But I am happy for them. Wait I am his sister right? He should have informed me first Ain thought...

Mazin didn't inform me this time but why? Aiden said under his breath...

"Guys say something" Fiza asked looking at both of them,

"Happy for you" Aiden and Ain said at the same time, they stared at each other for a second but quickly glanced at Fiza.

"I have to make a call I'll be back" Aiden said walking off.

Once he reached his room he called Mazin after three rings someone picked the call.

"Assalamuaalaikum Mazin" Aiden said,

"Walaikumussalam kid" An unfamiliar voice spoke on the other line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assalamuaalaikum and Hola beautiful readers, hope you guys like this chapter :)

Don't forget to vote,comment and share :) Your feedback would really mean a lot!

Holidays for me so thought to update but as you all know holidays doesn't stay longer :( anyway hope you all are doing good take care :)

Regards,

Ifrah :)