Chapter 2

Ain somehow managed to sleep despite of non-stop crying and over thinking of her kidnapping.She don't know for how many hours she was sleeping,but when she slowly opened her she saw a familiar face whose eyes were on her,she smiled and quickly stood up.

"Dad" she said with relief,she began to move her feet but stopped mid way when someone blocked her way and she was facing his back.

"Stay behind me" said a manly voice,with in a second Ain recognized the voice.

"who are you to stop me?" She yelled at Aiden,

"Do as i said" he snapped.

To her surprise her dad did'nt made an effort to reach towards her so she did'nt move her feet and stood behind him,instead she saw her dad smirking."No more heart break please" she prayed to God.

She knew her dad don't love her much as much as she do,she was only 4 year old when her mom died because of cancer this is what she was told, since then she is with her dad and older brother whom she rarely see or meet.She dont know the reason why her dad did'nt return her love but she was thankfull to him for fulfilling all her needs and wants.

She was brought back to her present when she felt her hair being pulled lightly and looked up to see Ayaan,who was giving her a concerned look.She looked around the dark room "Thank god that was only a nightmare" she said rubbing her forehead with her right hand.

"Assalamualaikum" Ayaan said gently.

"Walaikumussalam" Ain said and got up from the couch.

"You miss your dad?" Ayaan asked with a genuine smile,

"Of course who does'nt?" Ain snapped at him and noticed that his facial expression has been changed into sadness,may be she should had snapped at him she thought.

"Hey i am sorry if that hur—" she could'nt complete her sentence when he said "its okay,BTW follow me i'll lead you to the bathroom" He paused looking at me and said " so that you can clean up your mess" He grinned which made her to glare at him and that caused him to clear his throat.

Since last night her entire dress was dirty and she needed a shower,her hair also looked very messy,but she is still unaware of many things which she will face soon.

"Wait first tell me why did you guys kidnapped me?" she asked with pleaded eyes,she wanted to know the whole thing behind her kidnapping.

"Time will tell" he simply said ignoring her. She followed Ayaan until they reached a room,she wanted to thank him but at the same time her kidnapping incident came into the view.He stopped outside the door and told her to use the bathroom,she was at least relief a bit as Ayaan was nice to her unlike her arrogant twin brother she thought.

"Hey use it only for 5 minutes" He said in a loud voice.

"why? a devil will come after 5 minutes?" Ain said which was merely a whisper and then she locked the bathroom.

She looked her reflection in the mirror and became sad as her face looked pale,her hair was fully open and she forgot where her hijab was.

She washed her face with a warm water which made her feel fresh,then she took out a toothpaste and a toothbrush which was new,she unwrapped it and began to brush her teeth.