Chapter 6

The girl turned around and went away; Ain looked at Aiden with a puzzle look. He shrugged off his shoulder and was about to snap at her but just then Fiza stood between them and she was out of breath.

"Fiz are you okay?" Ain asked her,

"Yeah" She said nodding her head and added "I would have won a race"

"Thank god you came otherwise I was gone" Aiden said removing the sweat from his forehead using back of his hand, and added  gazing at Ain "And put some sense into her brain"

"What's your problem?" Ain snapped, "You my lady" Aiden mockingly said.

Ayaan came into their sight with two suitcases on his hands and handed it to Ain. 

Just then a lady came who was dressed in Green colour long top with grey cardigan, black leggings underneath the top and a black colour hijab over her head. She looked like she is in her 40s showing some wrinkles under her eyes. She looked at Ain with warm eyes but managed to smile.

Fiza went forward and hugged her, "Assalamuaalaikum Aunt Halimah good to see you"

Aunt Halimah smiled and kissed Fiza's forehead, then again she looked at Ain and stood in front of her. Ain don't know what to as it was awkward, but somehow managed to say "Assalamuaalaikum".

"Walaikumussalam, so you are the girl who came with Aiden?" Aunt Halimah said and shot a look at Aiden, who rolled his eyes. Ain don't know what to say but she noticed how cold she sounded when she stressed the sentence "The girl who came with Aiden?"

"Yes but she came with me aunt and she is my friend" Fiza interrupted,

"Oh my Allah I am sorry I never mean to be rude, anyway what's your name?" Aunt Halimah smiled and added "The girl who opened the door was Ifza my lovely daughter and an angel to her brothers"

"Let me introduce" Fiza dramatically cried, "Aunt, she is my best friend Ain Hasan and Ain she is my lovely Aunt Halimah Aiden, Ayaan and Ifza's mother" Ain for the first time noticed that Aunt Halimah was indeed beautiful with adorable grey eyes, thin nose and fair skin.

"You are beautiful Ma Sha Allah" Ain complimented, "JazakAllah dear" Aunt Halimah thanked her.

"Let them come inside mom" A voice came and everyone nodded entering the living area. Ain's jaw dropped when she came inside the house it was the most beautiful place she has ever seen it looked like a palace but with modern furniture and a big carpet lies in the enterance, the curtains were in purple and black colour. Ain wonder how many bedrooms will be there as it was very big.

Ain was snapped out of her thoughts when someone cleared her throat. Ain looked at the girl, who stood in front of her. She has similar features like silky brown hair of Aiden and beautiful black eyes of Ayaan.

"Assalamuaalaikum Hi I am Ifza" She greeted Ain, and whispered "Sorry for my behaviour I just wanted to tease my big bro"